𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.

excuse mistakes.

-𝙷𝚃𝚇📍_________________________________________

-𝙷𝚃𝚇📍
_________________________________________

"I cleaned his blood off my Jesus piece." Avani rapped along with MO3 while rolling her blunt.

She decided to meet up with Raheem the following day causing her to be a little on edge.

"Damn I gotta start that over." she said starting the song over.

a/n: outside by mo3 & ole boy really hit.

Avani snapped her head toward the door when heading it open.

"Boy you scared the fuck outta me." she said to Bam grabbing her lighter.

"I'm sorry." he said looking sad.

Avani noticed right away and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Come talk to me Siah." She said patting the empty space on the bed next to her.

Bam internally smiled at Avani's kindness.

He was just having a really bad day, reflecting on the past.

"I'm sad Vani." he said pouting in her face.

Avani chuckled squeezing his face and kissed his cheek.

"Talk to me what's wrong?" she asked lighting her blunt.

Avani couldn't help but care more about others then she did herself. She knew what it felt like to be depressed and didn't want anybody else going through what she went through, alone.

"Ashanti's baby isn't mine and I think i'm falling into depression." he said wiping a tear that was going to fall.

Avani rubbed his back and passed the blunt to him. He took a pull and continued.

"I was really looking forward to being a dad, I had a talk with God about it, posted it all over the internet, told my close family and everything. I was gonna be the dad that I never had... now i'm sad that I don't have the opportunity." He said sitting the blunt in the ashtray.

Avani pulled him into a hug and her heart broke when she heard silent cries.

"I'm so sorry Messiah." she sniffled.

She really felt bad for him. Messiah was such a caring and goofy person, and Ashanti took advantage of that.

Ashanti knew he would never question her loyalty. She didn't want their relationship to go as far as it did. The whole thing was apart of Justice's plan.

Now she had moved on with Eli and had no regard for Bam's feelings.

"Just hold me please." He said.

Avani laid flat on the bed with Bam snuggled up against her while she played in his hair until he dosed off.

"I really hope something goes right for us..." she said kissing his forehead.

________________________________________

filler i think🤷🏽‍♀️.

vote please.

thoughts?

what you wanna see? im running out of ideas. i know how im ending this though.

wyd right na?