Special Chapter: Reward

This page is contained mature content.

###

After the Moon and Star Competition, Beam brings Yo back to Yo's apartment. He was excited with the reward that Yo promised him. Of course, he would never force Yo to give him something that Yo was not ready yet. But the prospect of sleeping while holding Yo makes him so excited.

Yo tidies up his stuff and takes a few pictures of his sashes. He wants to send the pictures to his dad.

"Baby," called Beam gently, "come here."

Yo turns to see his boyfriend sitting on the couch. Suddenly, he feels shy. "Umm... I want to take a shower, Phi." His face is burning red. He knows that he told Beam he will give Beam his reward. And that reward is himself. But he still doesn't know if he is ready or not to go that far.

Beam chuckled and stands up. He wraps his arms around Yo. "Hey," whispered Beam, "I just want to hold you, baby."

Yo hides his face on Beam's neck. "About what I said tonight," whispered Yo, "I don't know why I said about reward and everything while I have no idea how to please you."

Beam pull Yo gently to the couch. "I want to talk about that."

They both sit together, side by side. Beam hold Yo's hand gently.

"Yo, I love you. You know that, don't you?"

Yo nods.

"I've been playing around before and I'm not proud of it. I hurt too many hearts, simply because I never thought that feelings are important. All I care about was sex," said Beam.

Yo looks down and playing with Beam's finger. He knows how experience Beam is while he is just a virgin. He was afraid that Beam will not be satisfied with him.

"But then I fell in love with you and everything changed. My feelings for you are beyond sexual desire. I want to make you happy. And I am also scared to screw things up. I always did it with girls. So... I am as clueless as you about this kind of relationship," chuckled Beam.

Yo is blushing.

"So, let's learn this together, Yo. We will take baby steps. We'll be ready when we are ready, okay?"

Yo hides his face in Beam's chest and nods.

Beam pecks Yo's soft hair, enjoying the sweet scent of his boyfriend.

###

Yo sighed during his lunch with Ming in the engineering food stall. He has been in a relationship with Beam for almost two months and everything was great. Beam is a caring and loving boyfriend, always pampered him. No matter how busy Beam was, he always made time to be with Yo. He asked Yo on many dates and spoiled him a lot. But physically, aside from kissing and make out here and there, they haven't gone all the way. Yo is still not sure what to do.

"Ming, can I ask you something?"

Ming swallowed his food and reach for his soft drink. "Fire away."

"How to have sex with a man?"

Cough... cough... Ming choked on his soft drink. "Ai Yo!"

Yo pats Ming's back. "Careful, Ai Ming."

"It's your fault!" Ming's eyes teared up because of coughing so hard.

"Sorryyy..."

"Besides, why do you ask me that? Your boyfriend is an ex-Casanova. Surely he knows a lot more than I do."

"But, he always did it with girls..." Yo looks down.

"What do you think I did it with?" hiss Ming. "I don't know anything about gay sex either."