Chapter 10

Beam's POV

He is mine! He is here with me, snuggling in my arms. He said he loves me and only me. We made out and it felt so good. I have never felt that way with anyone. He tastes so good, more than anything I have ever tasted before. We talked and everything is alright. I hold him all night, barely close my eyes because I was afraid this was only a dream. But it was not a dream. This morning, he is still here with me, in my embrace.

Can someone die of happiness?

We fell asleep without taking a shower. As a clean freak, I should have felt gross, I am a medical student after all. But this time I didn't even think about it. Who cares about hygiene if your dream is here with you?

As much as I want to hold him forever, we have things to do. He needs to practice and I have class. So, I kissed his cheek to wake him up.

"Wake up, Sleepyhead." I caress his cheek.

He opened his eyes.

"P'Beam..." He smiled sleepily. So adorable!

"Good morning, Love." I kissed his cheek again.

Yo blushed.

"Go and take shower, Yo. You can wear my clothes. Luckily we have the same size." I stood up and go to my cupboard to find t-shirt and pants. I also give him a new boxer that I haven't use. "Here you go. I have new toothbrush in the bathroom, you may use it."

Yo wake up lazily and go to the bathroom.

While waiting for him, I send messages to Kit and Ming. I told them that everything is fine. I didn't tell them that we are official now. It needs to be said in person. After that, I lay down again and close my eyes. I'm still on cloud nine.

"I'm done, Phi."

I smile and get up. I ruffled his hair and go to the bathroom.

When I finished, I saw my bed is done. Yo already changed the sheet and everything looks neat. I always admire him. Being the heir of one of the wealthiest men in Thailand doesn't make him spoil and acts like a prince. He knew how to take care of his bedroom, he knew how to cook simple dishes, he is no strange to cleaning.

"Where should I put the dirty sheet, Phi?"

"Just put it in the basket near the cupboard, Yo. I'll take care of it."

I come to him and pull him into my arms. I stare at him lovingly.

"Your eyes are irritated, Yo." I touch the corner of his eyes gently. "You forgot to take off your contact lens last night."

Yo winced. "Yes, it feels sore."

"Do you have your glasses with you? I think you better avoid contact lens today."

Yo nods. "I think so too."

He took his glasses case and opened it. It still the same round rimmed glasses like he used to wear in high school. He looks so cute!

"You look so cute with your glasses on, Yo. Somebody may snatch you away from me!" I whined shamelessly. I grab him and hold him tight. "Let's just stay here and hide, baby. We don't have to go anywhere."

Yo laughed and squirmed to release himself from my possessive embrace. "No, Phi! P'Ging will kill me if I don't show up."

I pout and peck his lips. He tastes so good. Just a peck is not enough. I kiss him again and again all over his face. He giggles and tries to push me.

"Phiiii...! Stop it!"

"Okay okay." I let him go unwillingly.

"What time is your class, Phi?" asked Yo.