Epilogue

8 years later...

Wayo and Beam have been in a relationship for eight years. Everything was great in their life. They even got the approval from their family.

Yo's dad was very happy to see his son ended up with Beam. He only trusts two men in this life for his son, Mingkwan and Beam. He was always worry about his son, especially when he found out that Yo is gay. He worried that his son cannot find someone trustworthy enough to be his partner. He was afraid that man will want Yo only for his wealth. But ever since he saw Beam on Yo's graduation day, he knew he could trust this young man.

Beam's family also fell in love with Yo. At first, they were shocked when Beam came out as gay to them. They knew about Beam's lifestyle before he met Yo. They don't have any problems with Beam being gay, especially when they finally see Beam's lover. They could totally understand why their son is so smitten. They could see how happy their son is, so they gave their blessings.

On their first anniversary, Beam asked Yo to live together. They rent an apartment not too far from their university. They live there until Beam graduated from the Medical Faculty and worked in the hospital.

Yo applied for a second degree in business. He is his father's only heir, so he had to prepared himself. Apparently, he had a talent for business. So, he took master's degree in business. He became his father's second-hand man and manage most of his father's company.

Beam continued his education to get his master's degree in neurosurgery. He became one of the best neurosurgeons in the country. Alongside Kit and Phana who become pediatrician and cardiologist respectively. They are so lucky to be able to work together with his best friends.

Yes, they are still best friends.

It took a few months for Phana to finally talk to Beam again. At first, they were very awkward to even talk about lesson. Fortunately, Kit was there as a middleman. After a few weeks of awkward moments, they can hang out together. They became close again. Phana didn't even mind to have Yo and Ming tagging along whenever they hang out somewhere.

Ming and Kit are finally dating in Ming's second year. After a year of persuasion and a lot of flirting moment, Kit gave up and accepted Ming to be his boyfriend. They are one hilarious couple because they were bickering all the time. But after seven years, they are still going strong.

Phana didn't have any serious relationship except for a few dating and one-night stands. His friendship with Pring seems severe for unknown reason. After graduation, he and Pring didn't see each other again because Pring took her master's degree in Germany. They met again when they apply for work in the same hospital.

In the beginning, Pring was distancing herself from Phana. She liked to hang out with Yo, Beam, and Kit, but for some reasons, she didn't want to get too close to Phana.

Phana pursued Pring. He got help from his friends, especially Yo. Phana works so hard to get Pring's attention and love, and they finally got together a year ago. (A/N Don't hate me for this. In my story, Pring is nice ^^)

It was a good life for all of them.

But Beam wanted to go to the next level.

###

Wayo wakes up in the morning. As usual, he is in his lover's arms. He smiles and turn his face to see his sleeping lover. Lately Beam was very busy. He always went home very late and no energy to do anything. It's kind of ruining their intimate moment. It's been a while since the last time they had sex.

Yo didn't mind the lack of sex, because no matter how tired Beam was, he always holds him to sleep every night. Beam always made Yo his priority, it never changed even after all these years. Yo couldn't be happier.