Chapter 16

Beam's POV

I was standing at the back of the line on the rose ceremony, Kit stands beside me. All the audience can give the rose to the moon or star that they support. So many people line up in front of their favorite moon and star. But my Yo got the longest line.

I came a bit late because I have to wait for the florist to prepare my bouquet. I stand just right behind a group of Science kids, Yo's Fairy Angels.

One of Yo's Fairy Angels saw me, a short guy with braces. I believe his name is Montri. He turns his head and widened his eyes to see me holding a big bouquet.

"Uihhh... P'Beam! Is that for E'Yo?"

I grin and nod.

"Aww... so many roses you have there. Are you our bitch's boyfriend?" The big boy in front of Montri came to my side and tried to grope me. I chuckled and try my best to stay away from the groping.

"What if I said yes?" I wiggle my eye brows.

"AWWW!!!" The Fairy Angels let go of the chorus that makes everybody turn around to see us.

"Really Phi?" Montri stand on my right and wraps his hand around my right hand.

"E Yo, that bitch is so luckyyy!!" The big boy, grab my left hand.

The twins are jumping excitedly and the only girl in their group is squealing nonstop.

I can only laugh to see their antics.

Our line is getting closer. And finally, it's my turn to give my bouquet.

Yo widened his eyes in happiness. His cheeks are blushing prettily when he receives my bouquet.

"I hear your song. I got your message. Thank you, baby." I caress his cheeks lovingly. "I brought you 99 roses. You know what it means."

We hear the loud cheers from the Fairy Angels gang, makes everybody stare at us. I heard noise from people around us, talking about us. But I don't give a damn! My focus is on my boyfriend only.

"I'll meet you at the front door, baby." I wink at my Yo. He smiles and nod, still holding my bouquet. He refused when a staff wants to take the bouquet.

I walk away, followed by Kit. I feel so light and happy.

I wait until the end of the contest. I cheer with the audience when they announce that Yo got the special prize for best skin. Cheer even louder when he got the sash for being the Popular Moon. I saw that Pha put the sash on him and stand beside him during the photo session. But I don't even feel jealous. He is mine.

Mingkwan is the one who won the title as Campus Moon while Yo is the second runner-up. I glance at Kit and had to hold my laughter to see his sour face. I nudge him and whispered, "Now you have to date him."

Kit smack me and fold his arms, pouting.

I bite my lips to stop myself from laughing out loud.

Wayo's POV

It's over!

Who would've thought a nerdy geeky guy like me could be the Popular Moon? Not only that, I also got second runner up and special prize for best skin. I mean, if they know I used to have bad acne during my teen, they would snatch my prize back.

And of course, as predicted, my best friend Mingkwan is the Campus Moon. He celebrated for a while with his fellow engineering students before he rushed to P'Kit and flaunt his sash in front of him.