Chapter 13

Wayo's POV

I woke up with a pounding head. Last night was so crazy. But I can't effort to think about it right now. This is the last day of our practice for the Moon and Star Contest. I need to concentrate. I've made up my mind. I will tell about what happened last night to P'Beam after the contest, which is tomorrow. After I confess my love for P'Beam in a song. I just wish I can perform my best for P'Beam.

Now my mind is made up, my head is not so hurting anymore. I grab my towel and go to the bathroom. Ming will pick me up today because P'Beam has morning class and his apartment is quite far. It's not convenience for him to pick me up first.

I was still getting ready to go to campus when I heard the knock on the door. I look at my watch and frown. It's still 7 a.m. Why did he come so early? I ignored it and continue to comb my hair. Thank God my eyes are back to normal now. I don't have to wear glasses anymore.

The knocking is getting louder.

"Alright, alright. Wait Ai Ming. Geez!"

However, when I opened the door, it's not Ming.

It's Phana.

"Phi...?"

Phana smiled. He looks so handsome today, his eyes are on me and seems glad with what he sees. If this happened a year ago, I would die of happiness. But now, what I feel is annoyed. Didn't I make myself clear last night?

"Let's have breakfast together, N'Wayo," said Phana sweetly. I was so used to his stoic face and bullying, this is disturbing.

"Sorry, Phi. I don't think it's appropriate for me to go with you." I still try to be polite because he is my senior.

Phana move closer. "Please N'Wayo. It's only breakfast. At least give me a chance to prove that I meant what I said last night."

I shook my head. Tried to refuse. Suddenly,

"Aww... Ai Pha? N'Yo?"

I turn to see P'Pring walks towards us. She is already in her uniform. Even in her uniform, she looks so beautiful. Not only pretty, she is also kind and helpful. No wonder she was chosen as the Campus Star last year. I feel so relief to see her. I wai-ed to her. "Good morning P'Pring."

Pring smiled at me. "Good morning, N'Yo. Why do you wake up so early? If I'm not mistaken, the practice will not start until 9 a.m."

"Yes, Phi. I was waiting for my friend."

"Your friend... N'Ming?"

"That's right, Phi."

Pring nods, then she turns her head to see Phana. Her face becomes stern. "Are you teasing him again, Pha?"

I widened my eyes, surprised that Pring knew about this.

Phana startled. "N... no! I was about to ask him... about something."

I snort softly. Apparently, Phana is still maintaining his image, doesn't want to admit that he is chasing a boy. An idea occured. "What if we three have breakfast together? After that maybe P'Pring can go to school with P'Pha? You both in the same class, right?"

Pring grins. "Yes! It's good for you to say that, N'Yo. My car is broken, needs to be repaired. I was planning to walk to school."

"No, P'Pring. It's hot outside. By the time you arrive at school, you will be all sweaty," I said seriously.

Pring grins. "Yes, you are right. Have to maintain my image, you know." Pring make an elegant pose, then ruin it with laughter.

I laugh with her. I see Pha from the corner of my eyes, he looks so upset.