Chapter 11

Wayo's POV

My heart is full of happiness. Everything is fine. P'Beam loves me!! We are boyfriends now. He kissed me and hold me all night long. I can't stop smiling. My cheeks are starting to get hurt from smiling so much.

"Meeeh... My best friend is smiling. So cuteee!"

Ming came out of nowhere and tackled me into his arms and rubbing my head roughly. I laughed out loud and try to let go from his grab. But I don't mind him. My heart is too full of happiness.

"Sooo..." Ming smirk, "Did P'Beam 'eat' you last night?"

I punched him. "Stop it you pervert!"

"Hahahaha... look at your face."

I pout.

"No, seriously." Ming stopped teasing and put his arm around me. "Is everything alright between you and P'Beam now?"

I blushed and nod shyly.

"He asked you to be his boyfriend?" Ming joked. But he widened his eyes seeing me red all over. "He did?"

I cover my burning face.

"Oohooo... Congratulations, my bestie!" Ming excitedly hug me in a bear hug.

"Mph... Ming, let go!" I struggle to release myself from his hold.

"How did it happen? Yesterday you look like a zombie, now you look like a sunflower," said Ming. (A/N Ming is referring to the game Plant versus Zombie here)

"He told me he was jealous," I whispered. "He was jealous of P'Pha."

Ming sighed and rub his chin. "But it's understandable, you know. I mean for a long time you had a crush on P'Pha. You put him on a pedestal. You even had a special altar to keep all his memorabilia."

"I already get rid of those, Ai Ming!"

"Yeah, thank God. That thing is creepy." Ming chuckled. "Tell me everything!"

I told Ming everything about last night, of course minus the making out. Even though Ming is my best friend, I wouldn't give him any detail about my love life. No way! It's like giving him the ammunition to tease me every day. Ming listens to me attentively and nod once in a while.

"Well, at least I didn't waste my time," mumbled Ming.

I'm confused. "What do you mean?"

Ming grins nervously. "Well... I may or may not come to the Medical Faculty yesterday," he admitted.

My jaw dropped. "What!"

Ming raised both of his hand. "You're my best friend, Ai Yo! What was I supposed to do? Don't tell me you won't do the same thing if you see me turned into zombie in front of you. The crying zombie!"

I smacked Ming's head.

Ming laughed. "I don't know, Ai Yo. Should I be happy you're back to your usual violent self or upset because you're back to your usual violent self?" Ming shook his head.

I snort. "I really want to see what will you become if you're in love."

"Who said I am not in love right now?"

I gaped. "You... you're in love?"

"Well... I don't know 'in love' is the right word. But I do have a crush on someone right now." Ming grins nervously and scratches his nape.

"Who?"

Well. This is not the first time Ming had a crush. In fact, he is almost as bad as P'Beam. But somehow, this time I sense something different.