53✍

"She saved my life. I am really grateful to her". Grumpy announced.

Both Jimin and Jungkook bowed a thank you and smiled at her when she cracked lame cat puns. Jimin wiggled his eyes at grumpy who was trying to hide his face into the sheets. The lady simply shushed them for teasing him. It was not long when the boys came out leaving the two alone.

There was a silence in the hallway, but Jimin's heart was beating so hard and loud because Jungkook was staring at him with those big doe eyes. It wasn't long when he cornered Jimin and closing the gap between them.

Jimin's eyes widened at the gesture but instantly melted into the kiss. The kiss was getting sloppier and passionate at the same time. The urge to hold the other as close as possible was pulling its threads. Jimin clutched onto the back of Jungkook's collar devouring his lips. Jimin moved backwards as Jungkook was hovering over him. His hands searched for a doorknob, when found, pushing it open. Luckily, it was empty and it took Jungkook seconds to strip Jimin and lay him on one of the beds in the room.

Why is it so hard to resist you Jungkook?

A/n:- Damn, it took 53 chapters for this dumb author to write an 'ahem' (clears throat) a kiss. Anyways, meet you next chapter.