40✍

Yoongi's mind went blank after Jungkook uttered Tae and bridge. Picking up his bike, he dashed towards the bridge. It was a 10-minute ride. The blood in his system rushed towards his hands as pulled the bike at maximum speed. Thought of all the possibilities Tae could be in was driving him crazy.

Soon as he reached the bridge his eyes searched both sides of the bridge desperately.  His heart was beating at a humongous rate. The grip on the handle loosened as he spotted the silver-haired male over the rails. He threw his bike and jumped over the boy clutching him tightly falling backwards.

"Let me go! What do you think you are doing?" Tae struggled as he tried to wiggle and free himself.

Yoongi only nodded a 'no' pulling him even closer, his face snuggling in the back of Tae's neck. Tae stopped moving when he felt cold tears moisten the back of his neck.

"Please, stop. I am sorry I shouldn't have come in between you two. It's something I did on impulse, that I am regretting every day. Every time you pass by me, your lifeless eyes sting those corners of my heart that never ached before. I was maybe infatuated with both of you. But, I will leave you two alone. Just don't kill yourself. Please...", that was all it took for yoongi to confess and break into tears.

They stayed like that with the black-haired holding Tae in his arms with no more words spoken, silence taking over.