50✍

Tae just bent down to give the quivering boy a warm hug, patting softly till he stabilized. "Jimin-ah, just because I am getting married, doesn't mean I am leaving you. I will always be by your side, the same way you are by my side. So, don't cry okay!"

Jimin couldn't tell the silver-haired, that wasn't the case. He simply couldn't tell Tae, that he is going crazy as the time skips. By nodding a soft 'yes' Jimin stood up along with Tae wiping his tears and taking latter towards the altar.

What happened to Jungkook in the past 3 years?

Hobi and Yoongi were already on the dais holding each other's hand smiling and almost gawking when they saw Tae heading towards them. The boy was dressed in a gorgeous white suit that complimented his facial features. Jimin guided Tae towards the dais.

Jimin's eyes locked their gaze with the boy who stood behind Hobi and Yoongi. The ravenette looked so pale and cold. The light in his eyes was lost, that never once dared to look at Jimin. He was there just to bid wishes to his friend's marriage.

Jungkook's phone rang in the middle of all the hustle. It was loud enough to grab everyone's attention including the grooms and Jimin.

He quickly bowed an apology and picked the call.

~Mr Jeon Jungkook, your grandfather is admitted to St.leronce hospital. He is critical. Please report to the hospital immediately~

The line went off, so did Jungkook's world. It shattered into pieces.