30✍

"Stop pulling your hair. You will go bald bitch!" Tae comments taking a note of his frustrated friend.

"How can I not? Jungkook showed up all of a sudden at yoongi's house and I chickened out."

"Jimin-ah, there so many fishes in the sea", tae patted Jimin's back.

The blonde just nodded a 'no', "but, I like only that one fucking fish".

Tae was left speechless. He gives up educating the blonde to continue taking notes. Jimin on the other hand kept tapping the pencil tip on the table while gritting his teeth. Tae's last bit of patience blew in thin air.

"Jimin if you don't stop that, I swear I am gonna upload your naked picture on school's website".

The blonde instantly stopped to snap his head towards Tae, " Wait, what?"

Tae just gave him a cheeky smile and both burst into laughter. Soon, the class ended, Jimin went around looking for the coconut head. It was rude to just run away from yoongi's house when all Jungkook did was to greet him.

After running around the campus for a couple of minutes, the blondie went up to the rooftop.

Jimin panted as he made his way towards the black-haired male who was sleeping peacefully on the only wooden bench available there. He poked the side of the boy's cheek to wake him up.

Wrong move.