51✍

The wedding was halted. Jungkook collapsed on the floor, Jimin didn't think twice before holding the ravenette into his arms and pulling him up, " Jungkook you need to stay strong, let's first go to the hospital. Okay?" With that, he tagged Jungkook towards Yoongi's car and all rushed towards the hospital.

Jungkook was still in shock. The blonde-haired single-handedly filled all the paperwork, receiving the details of grandfather surgery and the room to which he would be shifted thereafter.

All of them patiently waited outside the operation room.

"A heart attack! How didn't I notice it? What kind of a grandson, Am I?", Jungkook started self-blaming, bending down, covering his face with his palms.

Jimin got down on his knees taking Jungkook's hand in his, "Ok, listen here kid. It is not your fault that he is in there. It is not because of you. You need to stay strong for him to come back. Pull yourself together Kook-ah", the former leaned closer, to pull the broken boy into a comforting hug.

Jungkook instantly melted into the hug. It was too much to take in. First, his parents and now his only person was in there fighting for one last breath.

He won't leave him, would he?

Being alone haunted Jungkook.

After hours of surgery, the doctor came out taking off his cap and spectacles, looking softly at Jungkook.

Jungkook felt like, he was sucked into a dark hole, where there was only sadness left for him.His ears were ringing.He couldn't hear what the doc even spoke.

He feared to hear those three words.

A/n:-  Please don't come knocking on my doorstep with a knife because I can't promise what can happen next. Lol