52✍

Jimin shrugged Jungkook violently until he came back to his senses.

"J..jimin what happened?" Jungkook asked clutching onto the former's robe with fearful eyes.

"He is safe Jungkook. Grumpy's alive." Jimin softly smiled.

The ravenette broke into satisfactory tears pulling the blonde into a hug. Jimin didn't complain, he simply patted on the boy's back until he calmed down.

Jungkook just couldn't point his finger, Jimin was something else that he could never find in an eternity.

The boy was his elixer that he never wish to lose ever again.

Soon, they rushed into the ICU in visiting hours. Only limited number of people were allowed to meet the patients.

"Yah! How could you scare us like that? I was so worried grumpy." Jimin cracked the joke, tears still filling his eyes.

Grumpy weakly smiled at Jimin and looked over to Jungkook who stood there like a lost soul. "Was Jungkookie scared? Come here my boy." Grumpy rumbled as he signalled the ravenette to come close.

Jungkook nodded a 'yes', and hugged the grandpa slowly making sure not to hurt him.

Knock knock

"You okay baby!" An old lady with a golden rimmed spectacles walked towards them which left both the boys shocked.

But, grumpy simply stayed there smiling and blushing as she caressed his cheek.