29✍

Tae gulped as he took another step back making a distance between them. The room was too tense until Jimin spoke up.
"Tae, listen to what I have to say!" Jimin held Tae's arms while he continued.

He explained how he ended up in yoongi's campervan to how hyung took him in his house for a night. Tae blinked a few times processing the situation.

"I still don't trust him".

Tae narrowed his eyes at yoongi who was staring at him with a raised eyebrows and a tongue poking his inner cheek.

"I don't care. Now get out of my house", with that yoongi walked towards his couch.

Tae scoffed at the boy's audacity, "What makes you think we are going to stay, you pervert kisser". He shouted.

That's it. It was all that yoongi could take. He instantly paced towards the boy who spoke up. Tae jumped in fear and hid behind Jimin. Jimin just facepalmed at Tae's dumbness.

Jimin stopped yoongi with his hands on Yoongi's chest. "Woah, there just stop. How about we just quietly get out and leave you alone". The blonde tried to resolve the fight.

Tae stared intensely one last time at yoongi as Jimin pulled him towards the front door.

Click

The front opened to reveal the same raven-haired boy who rejected Jimin's confession.