23✍

Tae kept fidgeting his phone between his fingers. Jimin was plunged into his thoughts. The two barely made it to the cafeteria and sat there. The blonde-haired broke the silence, "So where's hobi hyung?"

Tae instantly sank into his seat, dropping his phone on the table. Jimin was so indulged in his problems, he didn't even bother to ask his best friend if he was okay.

Jimin quickly got up and took a seat beside Tae. He pulled the boy into a hug, and softly brushed the back of his head. "Are you okay? Did hyung do something? Just give me a nod and I will break his bones for hurting my soulmate."

The cafeteria is usually filled with students and peers. But, since it was the end of the week, it was quite empty not bothering them. Tae took a deep breath, before he broke into soft sobs. The silver-haired kept weeping clutching onto Jimin's checkered shirt and snuggled into the crook of his neck.

It broke Jimin's heart to see him this way. Tae had the most cheerful smile he had ever seen. His vibrant aura always made Jimin feel homely.

The person who raised him like a brother, after being abandoned by his parents.

The person who always stuck by his side in his worst times.

The person who comforted him even though he was hurting.

That same person was wincing in pain shivering in Jimin's arms, completely broken.