71. Fire on Fire (iii)

Start from the beginning

Maintaining eye contact, he seductively brought his orgasm-smeared fingers near his lips and tasted each of them. He first considered letting her taste what they created together but later decided everything hers were all his. No one else got to taste it.

Annika was no less. She pulled him closer and captured his lips. She tried tasting herself in his mouth. The kiss led to more passionate kisses between them.

Shivaay laid on his stomach after their kiss. Annika laid close. His leg was between her legs and his hand on her boob. He softly mauled her boob and pinched her nipples. She noticed a wet spot on his boxer. It was very unfair. She was lying naked and he had the boxer on. She got him to lie on his back. She sat on top of his thighs. She slowly pulled the boxer down. The boxer met her gown in one corner of the room. She wrapped her fingers around his shaft. It was long in height and wide in girth. It turned red as she kept touching. Her caressing made it bigger. She orgasmed twice already. Now she wished to feel him ejaculate inside her.

He pulled her closer and kissed her again. His hands wandered everywhere on her body. Her hands craved to touch his shaft. She noticed he blocked her hands or made them busy elsewhere every time she tried to squeeze his balls. She frowned in the kiss. He cupped her pussy and entered two fingers in her cunt and one in her ass crack. Her eyes widened. They crossed too many boundaries in the last few hours and there were many more to be crossed in the next few. She tried reaching for his shaft once again. She wanted to feel the heat radiating from his private part in her first. He held her hand and planted a soft kiss on her palm.

She climbed down his stomach and laid facing the other way. He was making her feel rejected. She did not wish to continue with him.

Not long after, Annika felt Shivaay's palm cover her left boob. He pressed them softly. He took her nipple between two of his fingers and pressed them together. She struggled to keep her moans to herself. The moment she thought she couldn't find more pleasure, he proved her wrong. And she wanted to pleasure him too, but he wasn't letting her touch him.

He kissed the joint between her neck and shoulder. Passionate sessions of making out made him realize that it was her sweet spot. She couldn't resist him after being kissed there. It was not that he didn't want her to touch but he didn't want to cum so soon. His hand traveled down her boob to her stomach to between her thighs. She locked them together. It only earned her more pleasure. There came moments when she thought she would orgasm again. She was proved wrong a couple of times.

She turned to face him. She was unable to take any more of his adoration. He showered kisses all over her chest. He felt bold and licked them as well. Annika entangled her legs with his again. The closeness they shared assured her that she would survive the pain and pleasure the night will bring them. He took her right nipple in his mouth. He fondled her left boob with his right hand. She jumped when he bit her nipple. The moans she released drove him crazy.

Annika cupped his face when she couldn't take him any longer. Her right boob had started to hurt. She offered him her left boob instead. He took it in his mouth without wasting a second. She saw an animal inside him that night. An animal that pleasured her and gained pleasure from her. She planted a kiss on his forehead. Another set of electric waves passed through her body. She was acquainted with the feeling by now. She shifted as close to him as possible. She wanted to feel his shaft close to her pussy when she came.

While he kissed, sucked, and licked her boob, her body released the steamy, gooey liquid once again. It was twice more pleasurable when they felt each other's privacy from very close. Shivaay's hands and lips couldn't be detached from her body. He learned about each curve on her body in two hours of foreplay. He couldn't be satisfied. He wanted to know her body more than she knew it.

Shivaay felt some precum on top of his shaft. It took all of him to not ejaculate and retire for the night. Experienced men could wait but he needed more practice with Annika before promotion from his rookie status. He wanted to release himself inside her. Before that, he wanted to slowly devour her body and make love to her soul. Their first time was unplanned. He couldn't light candles around the room, scatter rose petals on their bed sheet or keep a stack of condoms ready. All he could do was make sure both of them gained pleasure from this skin to skin.

Shivaay went between her legs. Her thighs were instinctually locked together. She couldn't get over the feel of his lips when he kissed her thighs earlier. His hazel eyes told her that he planned to do much more this time. He peppered kisses over her legs, thighs, and the shaved nub. She prepared herself for another orgasm by the end of this.

She trusted him and spread her thighs a bit. He rubbed her hips and seduced her to spread them wider. He left open mouth kisses on the inside of her thighs. She wanted to close her legs again but knew it was too late. She felt his hot tongue on her thighs. If that earned her pleasure, she imagined what it would feel like to have him kiss there. And what would it feel like to invite his shaft inside her!

She bit her lips when he entered his tongue inside her pussy for the first time. He was doing the same movements he did when kissing her. Only this time it was her cunt in place of her mouth. It was more pleasurable. She wondered if she could do the same with his private part. Would he gain the same pleasure as she received now? She didn't know but the size of it made her hesitant to try.

She cupped his face and made him look at her. He climbed up and placed his arms on either side of her body. They kissed again. She reached out to hold his shaft. It was pulsating. They had waited enough. Annika didn't know how Shivaay controlled for so long. She needed him now.

Annika felt her body prepare for another orgasm. Unlike the last few times, she tried hard to control herself. She knew she might not be successful but having an orgasm together was worth the try.

She might have to take pills later though.

Shivaay placed his shaft between her legs. It brushed against her pussy lips. He knew it won't get all in at one try. She closed her eyes. He turned nervous seeing her scared. He might hurt her in the process. Or he might do something wrong. All wrong thoughts had to come in the very end. Annika opened her eyes for a moment and closed them again. Shivaay tried once again. He pushed the head inside her. She screamed loudly. He wondered if he did something wrong. He didn't want to cause her so much pain. When they started they were not in the state of mind to think about it. The stage they were in was a point of no return.

He slid further inside her. He could feel her stretch to adjust him inside her. Her moans increased and hot tears trailed down her cheek. She held onto the pillow cover. Blood spurted out spoiling the bedsheets. He waited for a few more seconds. He wiped her tears with a flick of his thumb. He slid in a bit more. More blood gushed out and more tears trailed down. Shivaay kissed her. It was a welcoming distraction from the pain. Annika encircled her arms around his neck.

Shivaay finally adjusted all of himself inside her. Her moans were deadly. He was convinced that they would get better with time. The first time is always difficult. He moved slowly inside her. At some point in time, both of them came together. 

Okay, a very naughty question: who can tell me how many times Shivika kissed during this consummation sequence (Chapters 69-71)?

Precap: Bonus Chapter 1