Pissed Italian (Marina)

A/N: Sullivan is an idiot or at least I tried to make him look like one. It's not my best writing but enjoy :)

Maya whined as she heard the alarm of her wife's phone, indicating that it's time for her to wake up. She got closer to Carina and buried her head into the crock of her neck. The brunette turned off the phone then wrapped her arms around Maya holding her close.

"It's time, bambina."

"I don't want to. Nooo."

"Yes, you have to." Carina sighed. Maya lifted her head up to look into her favorite eyes. "I know you don't want to. But it's going to be okay."

"I really don't want to go. That's ridiculous. I love my job. And now I just..." Maya sat up and sighed. Carina sat up too and hugged her from behind, resting her chin on her shoulder.

"I know. But you'll be okay."

"8 hours with Sullivan giving me orders. Sounds good." Maya said sarcastic.

"He used to be your captain."

"Yeah and then I was his captain and saved his ass."

"He's an asshole. I know. If I meet him one day I promise you that I will kick his ass." Carina said enthusiastic.

"Yeah, I can imagine." The blonde laughed.

"You'll be fine. Or if you don't just call me, okay? I don't think I will have a hard day."

"Okay." Maya sighed.

"Let's go." Carina pressed a kiss on her shoulder then got out of the bed. Maya took a deep breath and followed her wife, trying to calm herself down and getting ready for her first day back at the station.

2 weeks ago

The blonde stood in front of the bedroom mirror, trying to button up her shirt but her hands were too shaky.

"Hey, it's okay. I will do it." Carina said softly then walked to her wife, turned her around and did the buttons.

"Thanks." Maya whispered.

"You will be okay. Whatever they decide, I'm here and we'll get through it, okay?" Carina looked deeply into Maya's eyes.

"Okay." Maya nodded slightly and leaned closer to Carina who kissed her forehead gently. Maya wrapped her arms around Carina's waist, and hugged her tightly, wanting nothing but feel the comfort and safety of her wife's embrace.

"Everything is going to be okay, Mai." Carina whispered in her ear as she ran her hand up and down on her back.

"I love you." Maya mumbled.

"I love you too." The Italian kissed the side of her head. "We should go."

"Okay." Maya took a step back.

"Come." Carina intertwined their fingers and they walked to their car. The car ride was silent, Maya preparing herself for what's going to happen and Carina just silently supported her. Sometimes she placed her hand on Maya's thigh, the blonde immediately laced their fingers together. 

"Thank you." Maya broke the silence as Carina parked the car and turned off the engine. "For being with me through this."

"For better or worse, in sickness and in health." Carina smiled. "You don't have to thank me."

"Let's do it. I just want to go home and be with you, whatever happens here." Maya sighed.

"Okay." Carina nodded and they got out of the car, hands finding each other immediately as they walked through the entrance.