It's official (Stefanielle)

Dani and Stef were curdling on the sofa while they were watching a quiz show.
"That's ridiculous. Not knowing a country's capital is okay if it's not a big country. But come on, we're talking about Spain." Stefania said.
"Relax, baby." Dani laughed.
"Sorry. But it's so embarrassing that people don't know things like that."
"Not everyone can be as smart and beautiful as you." Danielle lifted her head up and pressed a kiss to Stefania's cheek.
"Thank you bambina, but still... That's..."
"Okay, okay, I understand. Do you want to watch something else?"
"Maybe we can find something." Stefania nodded and grabbed the remote control.
"Whatever you want." Danielle said and rested her head on her girlfriend's shoulder.
"Do you know what will you wear for the new season's red carpet event?
"I'm not sure. Why?"
"Just asking. I think I have to know so I can prepare myself for it."
"And you are not going to rip off?" Danielle laughed.
"I can't make promises. But I'll try not to."
"We'll see." Danielle pressed another kiss to her cheek.
"But since we are here, just the two of us..." Stefania started and slowly ran her hands up and down on Danielle's thigh.
"What are you doing?" Danielle lifted her head up so she could look into Stefania's eyes.
"You." Stefania whispered as she pressed their lips together in a passionate kiss.
"I'm not against it." Danielle mumbled as she brought her hands to Stefania's neck.
"You better." Stefania said and slowly stood up, not breaking the kiss. Danielle did the same and soon they were in the bedroom. Danielle started to took off her girlfriend's shirt.
"I can do it." Stefania said.
"Yes, but I'm better at it." Danielle smirked. Stefania got turned on and quickly rip off Danielle's clothes and pushed her on the bed. She started to press kisses down her body to her thigh.
"Please." Danielle whispered.
"Someone can't wait. You're impatient, Danielle."
"Stefania... Please." Danielle begged.
"Va bene, bella." Stefania sighed and slowly added two fingers.
"Oh God." Danielle whispered. Stefania started to faster the pace. When Danielle was about to come, her phone started to ring.
"Don't!" Stefania said as Danielle tried to move.
"I just wanna know who he or she is."
"Fine." Stefania said but her fingers were still in Danielle.
"The management." Danielle said and answered the call. "Hi, it's Danielle." she tried to make a straight face while Stefania started to move her fingers slowly.
"No, she can't hear you, but she is here." Danielle said. Stefania smirked as Danielle tried to stay quiet but it was hard because Stefania slowly replaced her fingers with her tongue.
"Yes. Yes? Uhmm.... Oh my God. No. No. It's just... Great news, I guess. Yes. I will, oh my God. I mean... I'll talk to her. Yes. See you later. Yeah. Mhhmm bye." she said and hung up the phone. "You're an evil." she whined as Stefania continued to lick her clit and a few minutes later she reached her orgasm with a loud moan. Stefania crawled on the top of her and kissed her.
"You answered the call while we were having sex. You did this to yourself." Stefania smirked.
"You're still an evil." Danielle said as she tried to catch her breath.
"What did they want?"
"They want to talk with us tomorrow. I don't exactly about what but it has something with the event."
"Maybe they want to ask us not to leave hickeys." Stefania said and started to suck the blonde's pulse point.
"Then why are you doing it?"
"You enjoy it, don't you?"
"I do."
"Then what's the problem?" Stefania asked as she looked into her girlfriend's eyes.
"Nothing. The only problem is that you were an evil while I was on the phone so now it's my turn." Danielle said and switched positions so she was on top.
"You don't waste your time, don't you?" Stefania smirked.
"I think you know the answer to that." Danielle whispered and pressed their lips together.

They fell asleep naked in each other's arm that night and stayed like this until next morning. Danielle slowly opened her eyes just to see her sleeping beauty's naked form, snuggling up to her neck. Danielle gently started to stroke her hair and cautiously tugged behind her girlfriend's ear. Stefania slowly woke up but snuggled up to her girlfriend more.
"Good morning, beautiful." Danielle whispered.
"Mmhmm." Stefania mumbled.
"I like this view."
"What view?"
"You, laying there, naked." Danielle answered. Stefania opened her eyes and slowly lifted her head up to look into her girlfriend's eyes.
"Good morning." she said after a quick kiss. "And yeah, I bet you like it."
"It's hard not to." Danielle smiled and grabbed her phone. "Oh damn it."
"What?"
"We're gonna be late. The management wants to talk with us." Danielle said and she wanted to sat up so Stefania lifted her head up from her girlfriend and laid back on the pillow.
"When?"
"At 11 am."
"And what time is it?"
"10.05 am."
"Shit." Stefania mumbled and slowly sat up.
"Come on." Danielle patted her girlfriend playfully.
"I'm coming." Stefania answered.