Airport (Stefanielle)

One year ago Stefania Spampinato arrived at the airport in Los Angeles. She was excited because she got a guest role on Grey's Anatomy. She knew that it won't last forever but she was still happy and excited to start filming.

A few days after she arrived, she went to her first table read where Shonda Rhimes presented her to the entire cast. Stefania was in complete shock, she still couldn't believe that she's actually here, on one of her all time favorite TV show's table read.

She started filming a couple of days later and met almost everyone from the Grey's cast.
"Have you met with the firefighters?" Ellen asked.
"Firefighters?" Stefania asked confused.
"We have a spin off show, called Station 19. It's about the fire station where Ben got a job."
"No, I haven't."
"Then after shooting we'll find them and you'll meet all of them." Ellen smiled.
"Sounds good, thank you." Stefania smiled. More people from this amazing cast and crew? Unbelievable.
"Everyone's ready? Camera and sound rolling... And... Action!" Debbie, that episode's director shouted.

After finishing the shooting Stefania didn't feel herself tired thanks to the adrenaline. Her first scene of Grey's anatomy. Her friends back in Italy didn't have any clue why Stefania went to LA but as soon as the episode, where she appears for the first time, airs she'll be able to explain everything. But until this, she has to keep in secret.

"Are you ready?" Ellen asked and looked at the brunette.
"Sì, let's go." Stefania nodded. On their way to the Station 19 set, Ellen told everything that she needs to know about that cast.
"They are really nice. I'm co-executive producer so if you want and you have spare time you can come with me sometimes."
"Are you sure?" Stefania asked excited.
"Yes, of course." Ellen smiled.
"Thank you so much, I'd love to." Stefania answered.
"Good. Oh, they're shooting." Ellen whispered as they arrived at the scene. They were standing behind the cameras and watching the scene which was in the beanery.
"They're really good." Stefania said.
"Here's Jaina, she plays Andy. Her father is the captain. Her best friend is Maya, played by Danielle and there's Barrett as Vic. There's Grey aka Jack who wanted to propose Andy in the first episode if I'm correct. There goes Oak and you might know Ben alias Jason. Oh and there's Jay. He plays Travis. "
"Yes, I think I met Jason when we had the table read." Stefania nodded but to be honest she couldn't take her eyes off of one person: Danielle.
"And cut!" the director yelled. "Thank you everyone, thirty minutes break and we'll continue." The cast sat down and started to chat about this scene.
"Hey everyone." Ellen greeted them as she pulled Stefania with herself.
"Hi Ellen." They said at the same time.
"As you might know we have a guest star on Grey's and I thought you might wanna meet with her."
"Hi." Stefania said shyly.
"Hello." they smiled at her. Stefania found Danielle's eyes and they made eye contact for a really long time.
"She's Stefania Spampinato. She's our OB on the show." Ellen said. Everyone presented themselves and started to ask Stefania and Stefania asked them.
"Hey, this Saturday we have a little cast party. You could come if you want." Jaina offered.
"If you don't mind, I'd love to."
"Cool. So we can meet and talk with you more and get to know you better."
"That's a good idea, Jai." Danielle looked at her friend.
"I only have good ideas." Jaina said proudly and they laughed at her.

Their break was filled with laughter and conversations. Stefania really got along with them and the others seemed to like her so much.
"We have to go." Ellen looked at her watch.
"Oh, yes. It was nice to meet with all of you." Stefania smiled.
"Likewise." Jaina nodded.
"See ya later." Ellen waved and they left the firefighters.
"Damn, she is hot." Danielle whispered.
"What did you just say?" Barrett asked.
"The truth." Jay said immediately.
"She's really nice." Grey stated.
"And she is here for a few episodes only?" Danielle asked.
"Ellen said she'll be there for the whole season. After it she goes back to Italy." Jaina said.
"What a waste." Jason said. "I met her when we had the table read for the first episode of Grey's. She's awesome."
"Yeah, we can see." Barrett nodded.
"It was a good idea to invite her." Danielle said to Jaina.
"I told you, D, I only have good ideas." Jaina smiled.
"Come on, we have to go." Danielle said and stood up to go to shoot her last scene of the day.