Beach, Sunset, Us (Stefanielle)

It's been so many weeks since Danielle has seen her girlfriend, Stefania, in person. Obviously they were talking on the phone, had FaceTime with each other but it wasn't the same. They wanted to touch the other, feel the other's lips on theirs but it was a pandemic and it was risky. Danielle would never be able to cause a problem to her girlfriend and Stefania had the same opinion. Their health was more important. They've stopped filming until the number of new cases going lower but it wasn't any time soon. It was hard for both women.

"I miss you." Stefania sighed as she looked at her girlfriend through her camera.
"I miss you too. I wish I could hug you and kiss you and never let you go." Danielle said.
"Me too."
"At least you can hug Jeff." Danielle smiled as the dog laid down on Stefania's lap.
"But she is not you. And you might be jealous." Stefania teased the blonde.
"Yes, maybe I am. She can cuddle with you and I can't. It's not fair."
"What do you think when can we meet?"
"I don't know baby, I wish I could but I have no idea."
"We wouldn't be able to be six feet apart." Stefania laughed.
"Definitely not." Danielle smiled.
"I'm sure the fans are missing us."
"Yes. They keep tagging me on pictures about us and writing how much they want to see us again."
"Maybe we should do a live, if it's okay with you."
"Good idea." Danielle nodded.
"But not now. Now we just have our private conversation where I can tell you how much I miss you."
"I miss you too. If you want to drive the fans crazy you could say that but..."
"We've agreed to keep this in secret, I know." Stefania cut her off.
"Yes."
"Do you think that they know something?"
"I'm sure they do but we haven't confirmed it yet so... they can't say it for sure."
"Poor bambini." Stefania smiled.

A few days later Danielle was sitting on her couch waiting for people to join her live so she could bring Stefania on.
"Hello, hello, hi everyone." she waved to the camera. "I'm gonna bring Stefania..." she said as she was looking for her girlfriend's name. Soon Stefania appeared on her screen.
"Hi beautiful." Danielle greeted her and immediately blushed.
"Hellooo." Stefania said. "How are you?"
"I'm good, how are you?" Danielle asked. She was about to say that she is good now that she can see her but the fans were there so she didn't say it.
"I'm good, I'm good." Stefania smiled softly.

They were answering a lot of questions like is Stefania a romantic person, where would they want to be now, representing LGBTQ characters on TV and things like that.
"So you wanna be on a beach? And do nothing?" Danielle asked.
"And just read books and..." Stefania added and cut herself off because she was dreaming about being with Danielle, her head on the blonde's chest or lap while reading a book and her girlfriend stroking her hair.
"Have you read any books lately?" Danielle asked so Stefania had to snap out.
"I have actually." she nodded and started to talk about it while the blonde was staring at her through her screen. She got an idea and if she can do it it's gonna be amazing and Stefania will love it.

After almost 1 hour they ended the live and Danielle started to work on her plan. She had to think about an exact date, and counting a little. After it she grabbed a paper and a pen.

Dear Stefania,

I've been thinking about you a lot, but I'm sure you know this. You're my sunshine, my favorite human being and I don't know what did I do to deserve you but I'm so thankful for it. And of course for you.

I know how hard this whole thing is for you and I'm trying to make it better for you because seeing you laughing and being happy is all I need in my life. I'm sorry that you can't see your family, but you know I'm here for you and I always will be.

While we were doing the live you mentioned that you wanna be on the beach and just reading books. I saw you wondering about it during the live and I'm telling you it was the cutest thing I've ever seen. Okay, no, you do a lot of cute things. This was one of them. Nevermind. The point is that I would like you to meet with me on the beach (at our usual place) next Thursday (the 18th) at 7 pm, if both of our test come back as negative. Feel free to bring your books, your headphones, Jeff or whatever you want but most importantly: be there!