Nostra Bambina (Stefanielle)

"I love you." Danielle whispered against her wife's lips.
"I love you too." Stefania smiled.
"Can you believe that we had our wedding one year ago?" Danielle asked as she laid next to Stefania.
"No. I still can't. Remember when we had our first table read?"
"We had literally just met. And I thought that you're so fucking hot. And guess what? I still think the same." Danielle grinned.
"The whole room stopped. And I was just staring into your beautiful blue eyes and I knew."
"Same." The blonde sighed as she admired her wife.
"It was so hard to think that one day we'll laying in our bed as a married couple." The older woman sighed.
"Yes. I didn't think that we can make it public. It was so hard. And we were so obvious." Danielle laughed as she thought back to the memories.
"Your face expressions said everything when we were together." Stefania laughed.
"I'm sorry, but you're so fucking hot as I said, I couldn't help but admire and stare." Danielle defended herself.
"It's okay, it's okay, bella. It was cute." Stefania laughed and pressed their lips together.
"I'm still cute, aren't I?"
"Yes you're." Stefania smiled into the kiss.
"I wasn't able to post anything of you but now I just unlock my phone and post the picture that I took of you yesterday." Danielle said as she grabbed her phone and posted the picture.
"You have a whole highlight of me on Instagram." Stefania laughed and hugged her wife as much as she could.
"Yes, I have." Danielle said. "I was a proud girlfriend and now I'm a proud wife. But you don't have of me."
"No, because I don't want others to find my Instagram and look through those posts and stare at my wife. Hell no." Stefania said seriously.
"Okay, okay, I get it." Danielle laughed.
"But my feed is full with our pictures."
"Yeah, I know." The blonde kissed her temple.
"I really like our wedding pictures." Stefania said as she looked at her lock screen.
"Yes, I noticed, baby. I love them too."
"You in your dress... And that night when I ripped it off... I will never forget." Stefania sighed.
"Oh, yes. I liked it too."
"I hate to say this but I'm gonna be late." The brunette sat up so Danielle could admire her naked body.
"Damn." She whispered.
"What?" The Italian smiled.
"Nothing... But the effect you still have on me with your body is just... Wow."
"Maybe you can have it in the kitchen." Stefania winked and without dressing up she walked out of the room. Danielle tried to process how hot her wife is and how lucky she is to wake up by her side every day.

After a few minutes she immediately got out of the bed, put on an oversized T-shirt and went to the kitchen. Stefania was wearing only an apron as she was making the breakfast.
"Oh my God." Danielle mumbled.
"Would you like to say something, Danielle?" Stefania asked not taking her eyes off of the breakfast.
"I can't put it into words how hot you're and I keep asking myself how did I get so lucky?" Danielle said and hugged her wife from behind, pressing kisses to her shoulder.
"Don't start this if you can't finish."
"You have to go to work, I'm free. I have enough time."
"I know." Stefania tilted her head back and let Danielle to kiss her neck.
"Don't forget that Jaina is coming over with Boris."
"Sì, sì, lo so. I only have a quick rehearsal. We just go through the play again but since I'm just dancing they don't need me as much."
"But how hot your dance is." Danielle lowered her voice as she continued to kiss her shoulder and neck.
"Please, don't." Stefania sighed.
"Objection, Mrs. Savre. I think you're trying to lie about what you need." Danielle whispered.
"Danielle, I swear to God if you continue this I'm going to work now."
"Okay. As you wish." Danielle rested her chin on Stefania's shoulder.
"After Jaina and Boris left... I'm all yours."
"You're always mine. And I'm always yours."
"You know what I mean."
"Yes. I do." Danielle smirked and let her wife finish breakfast.

After breakfast Stefania got ready and went to work, while Danielle stayed home to clean the house. She put on some music and enjoyed that she doesn't have to work that day. She had a FaceTime call with Barrett and they were talking a lot. Since Station 19 ended, Danielle and Stefania didn't take any role on screen, Stefania got a position as a dancer at one of the local theaters, while Danielle did the law school and now working as a lawyer. Their fans were sad after the couple told them about their plans after Station 19 but at least their relationship was public and they did lives often to keep in touch with the fans.