New Year's Eve (Stefanielle)

31st of December 2020. Everyone has been waiting for this day since this it was quite a bad year. The combination of the global pandemic, the deaths of so many famous people and other unfortunate events. But it was the last day of this year and everyone was hoping that 2021 will be so much better. 

It was an interesting year to Danielle Savre and Stefania Spampinato. They're playing a couple on Station 19 and they always had really good chemistry off screen. Fans were going crazy after their first scene together and they're still crazy about Marina and keep asking when they will be together in real life. Little did they know...

"Good morning." Danielle smiled at her beautiful girlfriend who rested her head on the blonde's chest and her hand on her waist. 
"Good morning bella." Stefania said but she didn't move. 
"Today is the day, right?" Dani asked as she was gently stroking Stefania's hair. 
"Yes. All of our fans were so supportive and they deserve the right to know that their favourites are in a relationship."
"I agree. Especially now that the management allowed us to confirm it on social media."
"Yes. But I don't think they'll be surprised."
"Of course they won't be. I saw a story where they were manifesting for a new year's eve kiss from us."
"They are so cute." Stefania laughed.
"So this is how we tell them?" Stef asked. 
"I thought that I will post a story with a question box and ask them who will they kiss at midnight."
"Let me guess, you'll find a picture of Maya and Carina kissing."
"Exactly. Then they'll go crazy and maybe they'll have a little clue what is going to happen and then at midnight we post a picture."
"Actually after midnight because at midnight we will kiss each other like we have never kissed before." Stefania said and pressed a kiss to Dani's neck.
"Fair enough." Dani smiled and tilted Stefania's head up so she could press their lips together. 
"Are we going to Jaina's party?"
"Do you want to?" Dani asked.
"It would be cool but I also want to be with you. Just the two of us."
"We can go to the party and come home before midnight."
"If Jaina don't mind." Stefania nodded.
"Cool. I'll write her." Danielle grabbed her phone and opened the girl's group chat. 

Jaina: Girls, can you come tonight? You better because I'm so ready to leave this year behind.
Barret: I'll be there. 
Danielle: Me too. Do you mind if Stefania come with me?
Jaina: I have already invited her so no, I don't mind. She is the part of us.
Danielle: Cool, meet y'all there. 

"What do you want for breakfast?" Stefania asked.
"You." Danielle said and kissed Stefania passionately. 
"I'm not an option." Stefania mumbled.
"I don't care." Danielle said and slowly crawled on the top of Stef. 
"Bella, I'm hungry." Stefania said. 
"Me too." Danielle answered as she started to press kisses to Stefania's neck. 
"I can see." Stefania laughed. 
"Don't tell me you're not enjoying this." Danielle stopped to look into Stefania's eyes.
"I always enjoy spending time with you. Especially when we are doing this." 
"We won't have the time tonight so..." 
"You win." Stefania said and let Danielle to took off her shirt and pressing kisses down her body. 
"Good choice." Danielle said. She started to lick her clit and Stefania pushed her head into the pillow. With one hand Danielle grabbed Stefania's breast.
"Danielle..." Stefania sighed as she felt her climax built up.
"Come for me, beautiful." Danielle whispered and Stefania's orgasm crashed into her.
"You good?" Danielle asked as she stood up and crawled back on the top of Stefania. Instead of an answer Stefania pulled her into a kiss and tasted herself as she slid her tongue into Danielle's mouth.
"I take this as a yes." Danielle smiled and lied next to Stefania and pushed herself up with her elbow and looked at Stefania.
"You are amazing." Stefania said.
"So as you."
"But I'm still hungry." Stefania looked into Danielle's eyes.
"Me too."
"Come on." she laughed at her girlfriend.
"I'll make you... Breakfast." Danielle stood up and left the bedroom. Stefania was still lying on the bed and tried to process how hot her girlfriend is.

"We have to go." Danielle shouted. She was already dressed up but she was waiting for her Italian goddess.
"I'm ready." Stefania came out of the bedroom and stopped in front of Danielle.
"Oh my God." Danielle whispered as she looked at her girlfriend.
"What?" Stefania smiled.
"You look stunning, my goodness."
"Oh, stop it."
"I'm so lucky." Danielle said as she approached Stefania and pulled her in a kiss.
"I love you." Stefania mumbled against Danielle's lips.
"I love you too." Danielle said as she looked into her favorite eyes.
"Let's go." Stefania said.
"My Instagram is going crazy."
"What did you do?" Stefania asked as they got into their car.
"Look at my Instagram story."
"Oh my God. Who do you kiss at midnight? You are an evil."
"I told you I'm gonna do this. I think you can imagine the answers."
"Yes, I can." Stefania laughed.
"I like that edit of us."
"Me too. Actually I like all of them." Stefania admitted.
"Especially the ones with the captain's office scene."
"Iconic." Danielle smiled.

Soon they reached Jaina's house. Lot of their cast mates were already there.
"Hiiii." Jaina greeted them.
"Hello." Dani and Stef said at the same time.
"Come in, we have been waiting for you. Feel yourself at home. Drinks and food are there." Jaina pointed.
"Thank you." Stefania smiled.
"D, omg, I saw your story." Barrett said.
"Did you like it?" Danielle laughed.
"Yes. Does it mean what I think?"
"We are allowed to confirm our relationship." Stefania said.
"That's so good. I've been waiting for this for so long. How will you do this?"
"Well, we will post a picture as we are kissing at midnight."
"That is so cute. You better write a cute caption."
"We will." Stefania promised.
"I'm so happy for you." Barrett said and hugged them.
"Thank you." Danielle smiled at her.

1 hour before midnight Danielle and Stefania decided to stay here instead of going home.
"Are you sure?" Danielle asked.
"Yes. We will have a lot of time to spend together but finally we are able to socialize and meet with other people and not just on set." Stefania said.
"Okay. If you want to stay we'll stay."
"Va bene." Stefania smiled at her girlfriend and pressed their lips together.
"Come on girls, find a room." Barrett said.
"Not a bad idea." Danielle looked at Stefania.
"Bellina, no." The brunette laughed and pressed a kiss to Danielle's cheek.

It was almost midnight as they were standing in the garden, counting the minutes waiting for fireworks.
"Are you cold?" Dani looked at Stef.
"No. I'm okay." Stef smiled as Danielle hugged her.
"10"
"9"
"8"
"7"
"6"
"5"
"4"
"3"
"2"
"1"
"Happy new year." Danielle looked at Stefania.
"Felice anno nuovo, fidanzata." Stefania smiled at her and pulled Danielle into a breath taking kiss.
"Happy new year!" Barret shouted as she approached Stefania and Danielle.
"Happy new year!" they said and they hugged Barrett.
"I think I took some photos of you. But the quality is not that good. Sorry I'm not too sober." Barrett said.
"These photos are perfect. Thank you." Stefania said as she looked at the pictures.
"Good. Now I need to go to the bathroom." Barrett said and left the two girls.

They wished happy new year to everyone and Stefania turned to Danielle.
"It's time?"
"Oh, yes." Danielle said and took her phone out of her pocket.
"Are you ready?" Stefania looked at Danielle.
"Hundred percent sure." Danielle said and touched her screen to post the picture.
"It's official." Barrett shouted as she turned to Danielle and Stefania after she saw the post.
"It is." Danielle laughed.
"Congratulations." Jaina said and hugged the girls.
"Thank you. And for everyone for your support." Stefania said, Danielle nodded in agreement.
"We have always said that you are so good together. I'm so happy that it's finally official. I love everybody." Barrett shouted.
"We love you too Barrett." Stefania laughed.
"It's official." Danielle looked at Stefania and pressed their lips together.
"I love you, so so much." Stefania whispered.
"I love you too."

*dsavre posted a new photo*
"The only good thing that happened in 2020 is definitely you."

*spampistefania posted a new photo*
"Thank you my bellina to make this year so much better. Ti amo."

A/N: I have another idea for how can they confirm their relationship. Do you want me to write that as well? :)