You Look Familiar (Stefanielle)

A/N: For my dear friend and the queen of the reviews w0rmy420 ❤️

Danielle was was exhausted after that day's shooting. She had a lot of scenes and it was after midnight when she arrived home.

As she was walking on the street to her house she heard someone running. How do they have the energy to run now? 

"Aiutami!" Someone ran towards her but the language she was speaking wasn't English.
"What?" Danielle asked. The woman turned around, pointed to somewhere and that's when Danielle saw a man running.
"Is he following you?" Danielle asked. The woman slowly nodded. "Okay, okay. Come with me." She grabbed her hand and lead her to her apartment. She closed the door and turn on the lights. The brunette's clothes were ripped, she had some scars.
"Who is he?" Danielle asked. The brunette was staring at her but didn't say anything. "Okay, I guess you don't understand what I'm saying." She sighed. She grabbed her phone and opened Google Maps then give it to the woman. She touched the screen a few times and gave the phone back to the blonde.
"Okay, so you're from Italy. Good." Danielle nodded and opened Google translator.

What's your name? She typed into it, then translated it to Italian.

"I'm Stefania." She answered.
"Do you speak English?"
"A little."
"Can you tell what happened?"
"He followed me. He try touch me. I not want it."
"Can I see your scars?" Danielle asked and pointed to her own head and then to the brunette's where she had them.
"Sì." Stefania nodded.
"Okay. Stay still. It's okay." Danielle tried to calm her down. She grabbed her aid kit and made sure that the scars are not gonna bleed.
"Thank you." Stefania smiled softly.
"I give you some clothes. You can change in the bathroom."
"What's your name?" Stefania asked out of the blue.
"Danielle."
"Beautiful name."
"Thank you. So as yours." The blonde smiled. "Come." She beckoned with her head. The brunette stood up and followed her to the bedroom.
"No!" She started to back as she saw the bed.
"Hey, hey, shh. It's okay. I don't want to hurt you. I want to give you some clothes." Danielle said pointing to her T-shirt and then to Stefania's so the brunette can understand what she wants.
"Okay. Sorry."
"It's okay. You can choose." Danielle smiled softly.
"What?"
"You can decide." Danielle said. Stefania shook her head. Danielle grabbed her phone and unlocked it. She typed her sentence to the translator which translated it into Italian.
"Oh, okay." Stefania smiled. Danielle took a step back and let the woman choose what she wants to wear.
"I know, we have height difference."
"Fine." Stefania said quietly. After a while she chose a T-shirt and grey sweatpants. 
"You can change in the bathroom. Or here, if you want." Danielle said. 
"Bathroom?" 
"Come." Danielle smiled at her softly and led her to the bathroom. 
"Thank you, Danielle." She said. 
"I'll make you some tea and we can eat something. Is it okay?"
"Make me?" 
"No, no, no." Danielle laughed. "I said I will prepare some food and drink for you. To eat and drink." Danielle said and motioned with her hand so Stefania can understand her better. 
"Oh, ho capito. Thank you." She smiled. Danielle nodded and went to the kitchen while Stefania went to the bathroom to change her clothes. Danielle was making the tea when Stefania came back. 
"Can I...?" She asked pointing to the chair.
"Of course." Danielle nodded. 
"I'm sorry."
"You don't have to be sorry."
"I was in England before... I need speak English but I can't. It's hard for me."
"No, no, it's okay. Your English is good enough to understand what I am trying to say. And I can understand you. Even though you mix british and italian accent." Danielle smiled. 
"Can you speak slower?" 
"Yes." Danielle smiled. 
"Sorry, I'm not good."
"It's fine. No worries. What would you like to eat?" 
"Anything." 
"Okay." Danielle sighed.
"Can I help you?"
"No, you have to rest."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Thank you, Danielle." Stefania smiled.