Night time routine (Stefanielle)

"Are you sure you don't want to be the part of it?" Danielle asked her girlfriend as they were laying in each other's arms, in the blonde's bed. 
"Yes. We could tease them a little." Stefania said. 
"Why do you love teasing the fans?" Danielle asked smiling.
"I don't know. It's just fun. And hiding and this 'maybe we do, maybe we don't' play is really sexy." Stefania said as she started to press kisses to her girlfriend's neck. 
"Of course you would find this sexy." Danielle sighed. 
"Is there any problem?" Stefania asked between two kisses.
"No, not any as long as you continue what are you doing now." 
"Oh, bella..." Stefania smirked and connected their lips and crawled on the top of her. 
"We will be late." 
"Since when do you care?" Stefania whispered with a sexy tone in her voice. 
"You're right." Danielle moaned. Stefania was going to take off Danielle's clothes when the blonde's phone started to ring. 
"If you answer I swear to God I'll use my pink friend while you're on the phone."
"But it's not here. Because we're here, not at your place." Danielle sat up and pressed a quick kiss to Stefania's lips. "Mom, hi." Danielle said. 
"Oh, shit." Stefania whispered. It's not going to take short. Also Danielle's mother still don't know about Danielle and her, and never asked even after seeing Danielle's post on her Instagram. 
"No, no. That sounds good. Okay. Good. Love you, bye." Danielle said and hung up the phone. 
"That was faster than I thought." Stefania said. 
"If I'm correct you said that a few nights ago." Danielle smirked. 
"Okay, that was a one time thing and because you were so good." Stefania defended herself.
"Yeah, I know." Danielle pressed their lips together.
"What did she say?"
"We have a family program the day after tomorrow."
"Seems like I'll be alone. With my pink vibrating friend. Waiting for you." Stefania sighed as she laid down next to Danielle. 
"If you send me videos of it while I'm with my family... "
"I can't make promises... But we'll see." Stefania smirked. 
"I'll turn off the WiFi."
"But I still can send SMS."
"I'll turn off my phone. Period." 
"Okay. It's your choice." Stefania shrugged. 
"You know how hard to act like there's nothing between us and we're just teasing our fans meanwhile I'm head over heels in love wtih you?" 
"Then don't act." 
"But you know her..."
"Well yes, you mentioned her things." Stefania nodded as she looked at Danielle. 
"Maybe my sister knows something but I think she would wait for me to say it to her."
"Bambina, everyone knows." Stefania laughed. 
"Well, okay, that's true." 
"Come here." Stefania said as she wanted Danielle closer. 
"We'll be late." 
"Oh come on." Stefania sighed. Danielle laughed and pressed their lips together. 
"We should go. Maybe we can come home earlier."
"But we have to record your routine."
"That's true but then I'm all yours." Danielle stood up.
"That's what I like to hear." Stefania said and followed Danielle.

They went to set, because they had to shoot a few scenes together, and a few separated. Since it started afternoon they finished work at ten pm. 
"Can we go home?" Danielle asked as she stood in front of Stefania. 
"Yes." The brunette smiled. They said goodbye to everyone and went to their car. 
"I'm so tired." Danielle sighed as she threw her keys to the counter. 
"Really? Because I have plans and fantasies, you know, and I thought you would enjoy it." Stefania said as she walked closer to Danielle and wrapped her hands around her waist. 
"Okay, maybe I'm not that tired. But first you need to help me doing my night routine and then I'm all yours. As I said earlier."
"That's the least I can do." 
"You're very generous." Danielle smiled at her girlfriend and pressed their lips together. 
"Please don't, otherwise I won't be able to let you go to do our weekly we chat Wednesday video." Stefania mumbled between two kisses. 
"Okay." Danielle said but connected their lips again. 
"Danielle-" Stefania whispered. 
"Sorry." The blonde took a step back. 
"Let's do it, so I can make you mine." 
"Okay." Danielle laughed. They set up two cameras in the bathroom and Stefania sat down behind them so the fans won't see her. 
"You're so sexy." Stefania stated.
"Okay, I have to cut this out."
"Oh, sorry." Stefania laughed. 

Danielle started her routine while Stefania was staring at her like a little kid in front of a candy shop. Her girlfriend was so hot with and without make up, before and after her routine. And her blue eyes were so special. How much Stefania loved those eyes. She often got lost in them but not in front of cameras. That was Danielle's thing.

She tought she could play a game with the blonde. Since she was wearing only a robe and nothing else she started to show more of her body. Danielle stuttered as she saw what Stefania was doing in the corner of her eyes. Stefania smirked and enjoyed how Danielle's cheek turned red. After her little show, Danielle got scared from her 'secret weapon' which made her laugh and looked to the side. She used a product where she had to wait a twenty minutes.
"And now I'm waiting." she said to the camera then turned to her girlfriend, cupped her face and kissed her roughly, sliding her tongue into her mouth. Stefania moaned into the kiss which turned on Danielle, obviously, and brought her hand to Stefania's boobs. 
"Danielle." Stefania moaned into the kiss. Danielle then placed her right hand on Stefania's thigh and got closer to the place where the brunette wanted her the most, while her left hand was on her neck as they continued the kissing. "Please." Stefania asked, but the blonde just broke the kiss and smirked. 
"For your little show." 
"Ahhh, Danielle-" Stefania tilted her back as she watched the blonde standing in different positions in front of the camera so later she can edit the video like she didn't make out with Stefania. 

After finishing her routine she stopped the recording and packed her things back to their places. 
"Are you kidding me?" Stefania asked as she watched the blonde. 
"Something is bothering you?" Danielle asked innocently. 
"Yes, the fact that I want you and how you left me is just not fair. And you're wearing my shirt. So it doesn't help either."
"You teased me first. I just gave what you deserved." Danielle shrugged. 
"Oh, Danielle Savre, I swear to God, I'm not going to let you go until you forget your own name." Stefania grabbed her hands and leaned in to kiss her roughly and backed to the bedroom. 
"I'm not going to stop you. Do what you want." Danielle mumbled.
"I'll, don't worry." Stefania said and pushed Danielle to the bed. 

After Danielle literally forgot her own name, they fell asleep in each other's arm. Danielle nuzzled her head into Stefania's neck, while the brunette wrapped her hands around her. 

Danielle woke up early with a sore throat and she felt her legs shaking. Damn, Stefania wasn't joking yesterday. The Italian was still asleep so Danielle had to be cautious not to wake up her. She slowly grabbed her phone and her AirPods and started to cut the video she recorded yesterday. She really had to edit a lot, thanks to Stefania's comments, little messing with her and then to the make out. After she watched the video three times, making sure the fans can't hear Stefania she posted a teaser on her Instagram story. 
"I was so good last night that you can't sleep?" Stefania mumbled sleepy, as she hugged Danielle like a koala. Danielle gently started to stroke her hair.
"Yes, you were so good, but that's not why I can't sleep."
"Then why?"
"I don't know. I just woke up and now I can't fall asleep again. Also I edited the video." 
"But it's so early." Stefania sighed and got closer to her girlfriend. 
"I know. You can sleep." Danielle said as she pressed a kiss to her head. 
"Okay. So I'll have energy for tonight's adventure.
"You better." Danielle smirked and the brunette fell asleep again.

A/N: Thoughts about today's IGTV? I'm not saying that this happened irl (BUT I have hopes!) I just got inspired and I thought I'll write this little story for you all. Also I'm not good at naming these products as you can see but I'm really good at jumping in the time 🥴

Picture from adelelovesmaya on IG ✨