Jealousy (Stefanielle)

The first time Danielle Savre saw Stefania Spampinato she knew she is going to be different. And Stefania felt the same. Stefania was on Grey's anatomy, Danielle was on Station 19 so they didn't know each other well, but one day Krista Vernoff decided that she wants their character together on screen.

Danielle was nervous that day. She checked Stefania's Instagram before everyone arrived.
"Are you ready?" Barrett sat down next to her.
"Yes. But I'm nervous."
"She is very nice. Everyone loves her. Including me."
"I know, we said hello to each other a few times before but now it's different."
"It's okay. You are an amazing actress. It's going to be fine."
"Yes, I hope so."
"Ciao." the most beautiful voice Danielle have ever heard said this simple word. Danielle turned around and she was speechless.
"H.. Hi... I'm Danielle."
"Nice to meet you finally. I'm Stefania."
"Good, so you two have already met. Let's get into this." Krista said, interrupting them. They sat down and started the reading.
"You look familiar." Stefania said and looked at Danielle.
"Oh, I drink here a lot." Danielle answered and they exchanged glances. The chemistry was insane between them, the whole room was quiet. Barrett and Jaina smiled at each other knowing that Danielle is going to catch feelings.
"Maybe not." Danielle said her last line and looked at Stefania. They were just staring at each other's eyes. No one said a word.
"That's gonna be fun." Barrett said.
"Thank you everyone." Krista stood up to get everyone's attention. Danielle broke the eye contact.

A few days later they started filming and their chemistry was on top. Andy, the director was so happy. It was easy to work with them. The more scenes they had the more they got attracted to the other. They talked a lot on FaceTime or when they didn't have a chance to FaceTime they have just sent messages to each other almost all day and every day.

"So? What are you gonna do?" Jaina asked as she, Barrett and Danielle sat on the couch.
"I don't know. I don't know. I want to be with her but she's my co-worker and what if we ruin the on screen chemistry?"
"You are soul mates. I don't think you would ruin anything. Just ask her out and then you'll see what is going to happen." Barrett said.
"Do you think she feels the same?"
"Yes."
"What if she is just being nice? Because she is Italian and they are nice and kind."
"I don't think so. Her behavior with you is different from her behavior with us." Jaina said as she smiled at Danielle.
"Okay. I'm gonna ask her out." Danielle nodded.

A few dates later Danielle and Stefania was sitting on Danielle's couch.
"Thank you for tonight." Stefania said.
"It was a long day. You deserved it." Danielle smiled.
"But I think I should go. We should get some sleep." Stefania stood up.
"No!" Danielle answered. Stefania quirked her eyebrow. "I mean... Don't go home. You can stay here."
"Do you want me to stay here?" Stefania asked calmly. Danielle just stared into her eyes.
"Yes. I want you to stay here." Danielle replied almost whispering.
"Then I'm going to stay." Stefania said.  After a moment of just staring into each other's eyes Danielle pulled Stefania in and kissed her. It was different from their on screen. It was slow but filled with emotions. After Stefania convinced Danielle that she is not against it they started to go to the bedroom, but they didn't break the kiss which became more and more passionate. Stefania started to pull Danielle's shirt above her head. Danielle did the same with Stefania and when they reached the bed, she pushed her to the bed and crawled on the top of her. Danielle slowly started to kiss Stefania's neck and left some hickeys. She closed her eyes as her hands wandered to Danielle's hair. Danielle unclapsed the brunette's bra and started to suck on her nipples.
"Danielle..." Stefania sighed as the blonde went further down and took off the older woman's pants and after it her panties.
"Are you okay?" Danielle asked. Instead of giving an answer Stefania pulled Danielle up to kiss her roughly.
"I wanna be yours." Stefania whispered. Danielle started to teasing Stef's center and slowly added one finger and soon she added one more. Stefania just mumbled some Italian words which turned on Danielle more.
"You are so beautiful." Danielle whispered as she pumped her fingers in and out. "Come for me, beautiful."
"Oh God, Danielle." Stefania gasped as she reached her orgasm. Danielle licked her fingers and kissed Stefania. The brunette slid her tongue into Danielle's mouth so she could taste herself.
"You are amazing." Danielle whispered.
"I want you." Stefania said and in a blink of an eye she was on top. And they were making love until 3 am and fell asleep in each other's arms.