27|𝗜𝗰𝗲 𝗖𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺

Start from the beginning

You sat on the bed, feeling slightly better.

But you knew this was temporary, you couldn't stay here forever, and this strange feeling that engulfed you when Mitsuki was around was soon to disappear, since you knew better than anyone else; happiness doesn't last.

You lay on the bed, your body feeling warm as your eyelids felt heavy.

I should wait for Katsuki to get out of the shower..

You thought, but your body betrayed you and you fell asleep instantly.

~~~

"My sweet girl." The woman who's back was facing you spoke.

Mum?

The woman slowly turned around, but instead of a face, it was a black mist as the woman ran towards you and wrapped her hands around your throat, squeezing the air out of you.

"We'll meet soon, Akari." She said,

And you woke up, gasping for air. The pillow already wet with your tears, you push off the covers off of your body.

I don't remember pulling up the blankets on myself?

You took a few deep breaths and sat up, legs hanging off the bed. Gathering some energy, you stood up.

2:32 am - the digital clock read. You couldn't go back to sleep, so you left the room and walked down the hallway, as quietly as you could.

As you were about to pass Katsukis room, the floorboard under your foot squeaked and you froze, standing there looking like every thief trying to be sneaky in kids cartoons.

Fuck.

For a moment there was silence and you thanked whatever god there was that no one woke up, but your relief melted away when Katsukis door opened and you were pulled inside, a tight grasp around your body.

The light turned on and you blinked at the sudden brightness, looking up at Katsuki who was covered in sweat, his eyes panicked.

"Katsuki?" You whispered quietly and he visibly relaxed, letting go of you. "Sorry I didn't mean to wake you up." You say as you saw how disheveled he looked, his chest quickly rising up and down as he ran his fingers through his hair, messing it up even more.

"It's fine, I just thought..." he paused. "Why are you awake?" He quickly said, sitting down on his bed.

"Had a nightmare." You said hesitantly sitting next to him.

Why does he look so scared?

"Did my mum annoy you or anything?" He asked, "no. not at all, she's the best." You smiled sadly.

He reached towards your hair, playing with some of the strands. "Did you dye your hair?" He asked and you shook your head, confused.

"Did you always have this much red in your hair? It seems more than before." He said and you stood up, standing infront if his mirror.

He was right, before your hair only had the two front strands as red, the rest black. But now less than half of your hair was red, it seemed like it had spread.

"Woah, yeah. I'll talk to Aizawa abou-" and you suddenly stopped, your hands dropping down on your side as you stared into the mirror, hurt even at the mention of his name.

At that his eyebrows rose up,

Then he remembered what his mother had told him, "she arrived soaked and cold. Something definitely happened to her but I figured she'd be more comfortable with talking to you rather than me. Better not push her you brat, see if she's comfortable to talk. And if she was, listen quietly and then comfort her." He rolled his eyes but was secretly grateful for his mother's help.