Thirteen: Unwind

Time to unwind. The gentle spray of the ocean, the scent of a campfire, the sensation of gun recoil.

This chapter will be long as hell, I need to fit a TON of crap in here.

*Zander POV*

Colourful language warning, it's Zanders POV after all...

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! WE'RE SO CLOSE AND NOW THIS!?

This is Drew, I have no doubt in my mind. I don't trust Jake at all, but he would never do something this heartless. Despite the protests of the entire club I marched over to the principal's office.

I stormed into the office and asked the secretary if the principal could speak with me. She said I could so I opened the principal's door and marched right in like I owned the place.

"MISS V, SOMEONE SMASHED AL OUR INSTRUMENTS AND EQUIPMENT!" I screamed.

"I already know about that Zander and I don't think you're being honest with m-"

"YOU REALLY THINK I'D THROW AWAY SOMETHING SO INTEGRAL TO THE CLUB FOR NO REASON!? ARE YOU INSANE!?"

"Well Drew told me that you did it in anger so-"

"DREW? WHAT THE FUCK DOES HE KNOW!? HE HAS ZERO PROOF AND YOU ONLY BELIEVE HIM BECAUSE YOU'RE ON HIS MOMMIES PAYROLL! I'M GONNA CALL THE BOARD ON YOU! YOU DUPLICITOUS BITCH!"

"Zander, I see you're angry, but Drew is a top grades student. Your club has a history of getting into fights so I can see you destroying your stuff in rage-"

"THAT'S IT! I'M CALLING THE BOARD, I'VE BEEN SITTING ON YOUR PAPER TRAIL FOR WEEKS YOU CUCK! YOUR ASS IS DONE!"

"Zander, there's no reason to call the board! I'll drop it to a suspensio-"

"NO NEGOTIATING! I'M GETTING YOU FIRED, YOU'LL NEVER SEE ANOTHER DIME IN YOUR LIFE YOU CORRUPT LITTLE SLUT!"

I stormed out.

I was livid.

More importantly, I had no clue what the hell I just said.

As I ran out, the secretary had a relieved look on their face, seems like everyone was done with Ms.V's bullshit.

I Instantly pulled out my phone, found the board number and called them.

"Hi, thank you for calling the Toronto District School Board's service line. Press 1 to report an absence, press 2 to submit a complaint about school staf-" the answering machine answered.

I pressed 2 and heard a dial tone for a solid 30 seconds.

"Hi, my name is Sam. How can I assist you today?"

"The principal of Blocksville High School is taking bribes from the head of the Bart family to get their child, Drew a 4.0 GPA and valedictorian. There is very blatant evidence of payouts and multiple conversations to support this accusation. The principal of the school is also expelling students on the orders of Drew Bart after he threatened to stop the payments. There is overwhelming proof to support all of this and I request that the principal be removed." I told Sam.

"Okay, I got all that. Send all this proof to the email address 'Sam.SManage@TDSB.net'. Thank you for submitting this complaint, this might give us the ammo we need to take down the network of briberies in the TDSB. I sincerely thank you for your complaint. Bye!" Sam hung up.

Why did I just do that? How did I just do that? Am I now going to get our principal fired?

I thought about it for a good few seconds...