Sneak Peek (What this fanfic is.)

Some people might walk into this expecting your average fanfiction, which this is, but here's a sneak peek of the other things that separate this fanfic from your average fanfic (and the normal parts of this fanfic lol). Most of the stuff here starts pretty far into the fanfic.

By reading this fanfic you get: 'BAD ACTION! (ft. music)'

*Sean POV*

♪♪ I found my thrill ♪♪

"YOU'RE A DEAD MAN ZANDER!"

♪♪ On blueberry hill ♪♪

"STOP! DON'T KILL HIM! PLEASE!"

♪♪ On blueberry hill ♪♪

"FUCK YOU BITCH! YOU STOLE HIM FROM ME, NOW HE'S GOT TO DIE, THEN YOU'LL GIVE MY JAKE BACK!" 

♪♪ When I found you... ♪♪

"THEN KILL ME! DON'T DRAG MY BROTHER INTO THIS!"

♪♪ The moon stood still ♪♪

"Drop. The. Gun. Leave him be." said Luke, He looked over at Luke, this was my chance. "MILLY, GO!". She understood what I meant. I lunged at him, praying that Milly would come from the other side.

♪♪ On blueberry hill ♪♪

He was in shock for one second, that was his downfall. "DON'T EVEN TRY!", he tried to point his gun at me, but Milly grabbed his hand. I ran in.

♪♪ And lingered until ♪♪

I punched him. 

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

Nobody was injured, Milly had the gun and he was unconscious. 

♪♪ My dream came true... ♪♪

"Holy shit. Someone, call the cops...

END OF CHAPTER

You also get: BAD COURT SCENES!

I sat down in the gallery, this was the second time we've had to do this, at least Hailey was with me this time. "Hey, it's going to be fine. He will not get away with this," she said, but I knew he could get away with it yet again.

"All rise for the honourable Judge Patel." said the bailiff.

 "Please be seated, court is in session." said the judge. 

"This is it," said Sean. 

"I sure hope so..." I said.

"Mr.Bart, you have been charged with Murder 2, Grand Larceny, 4 counts of Illegal possession of a firearm, Assault with a deadly weapon, unlawful imprisonment, attempted murder, destruction of property and felony assault. Do you understand the nature of these charges?" "Yes," he replied. 

"The crown on remand?" "The defendant should be remanded, he skipped bail, committed even more crimes and is very clearly a danger to society," the prosecutor said. "The defense?" "The defendant should be released to his parents' custody, this is just a shakedown and the defendant has strong ties to the community.", whined the crummy defense lawyer. "I'm sorry Mr.Smith, but I have to agree with the crown here. Mr.Bart is hereby remanded until his court date."

*outside of the courtroom*

"It's a little victory Jake, cheer up!"

 "He's going to escape somehow Hailey, there is no way in hell he's done..."

END OF CHAPTER

BONUS: YOU ALSO GET CHEESY LOVEY-DOVEY STUFF!

I've been scared for weeks. I want to confess, but every time I see her it's like there's a metal ball in my throat. Today will be different though. I'm actually ready to confess to her. Maybe. Kinda. Sort of. 

But, all my plans went out the window when I saw her that day.

"Jake and I are dating!" she said.

She had a phony smile on her face, it was clear to me she wasn't happy. Jake looked sad, he then took a glance at Hailey from across the room and his face lit up. He then looked sad a few seconds after.

"Yes! We're... dating." Jake said.

I was so confused. It was clear they didn't like each other, so why the hell were they together?

I ran up to her, grabbed her, and pulled her through a side exit into a small courtyard.

"Wha-"

"I like you..."

She grabbed me and kissed me. I kissed her back.

It was at that moment my brain ceased to function.

CHAPTER END

Now that you know what you're getting into, proceed with caution and mind the gap. (I couldn't put more cheesy crap without spoiling something.)