Six: Fireworks

This chapter takes place at the same time as the last one, just from different points of view. Also, there is offensive language in this chapter, be warned.

*Henry POV*

Drew has been acting insane lately. He keeps going on and on about how 'Jake betrayed us and ruined our friendship'. Liam and I have been distancing ourselves from Drew, he's becoming way too much for us. Ever since we started doing that, Drew has gotten more and more angry and unstable. Yesterday, he grabbed a tree branch and threw it at some guy on a bench while throwing a hissy fit about Jake. This is way beyond simple jealousy. Drew has been so crazy, I can barely think about my double lettuce macchiato with lettuce sprinkle and lettuce whipped cream. Oh god, now I'm craving one of those...

"HENRY ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING!?" Drew yelled.

"Uhhhh, yeah, I was," I replied.

"What was I talking about then?"

"How much you hate Jake and the revenge you want to get on the music freaks?"

"NO! I was talking about how Zoey was cheating on me."

"Damn, it took you that lo- I mean, woAh what a surprise! I'm floored!"

"Wait... You guys knew she was cheating and DIDN'T TELL ME!?"

"Jake told us. He only kept the secret from you to blackmail Zoey into not releasing Milly's sec-" Liam was trying to say, but was interrupted by Drew.

"OH, SO I DIDN'T KNOW BECAUSE JAKE WANTED TO PROTECT ONE OF HIS FREAK FRIENDS? I KNEW HE WAS A GOOD FOR NOTHING BITCH!"

"Drew, you need to calm down..." I said.

"YOU DON'T TELL ME WHEN TO CALM DOWN LETTUCE HEAD! I MADE YOU!"

I've had enough of his shit.

"You know what? I'm out!" I said

"Yeah, after what you just said to Henry? I'm out too. See you never Drew," said Liam.

Liam and I walked away from Drew. I could still hear Drew screaming at us, but I ignored it. It's time to move on from him.

*Milly POV*

What the hell did I just see? 

Drew screaming calculated insults and slurs at... LIAM AND HENRY!?

I heard Drew scream even more crap at Henry and Liam,

"I KNOW ABOUT YOU TWO GAYS! I SAW YOU TWO TOGETHER, YOU'RE GOING TO GO TO HELL FAGGOTS!" yelled Drew, at the top of his lungs.

"Don't forget that you're bi Drew. Quit calling us fags," said Liam, in a singsong voice.

Wait... They were gay the whole time? I mean, we all knew, the only straight thing about Henry and Liam is... Nothing. The most shocking thing is that Drew seems to actually be going insane. I heard rumours that he injured some guy on a bench by stabbing him with a sharp twig in a fit of rage. No wonder Henry and Liam were leaving.

Drew then stormed off to the back of the school, I decided to follow him. I was curious about Drew and I wanted to know if he actually was batshit crazy. I was a good distance away when he came to a stop, I hid behind a bush.

"Now they leave me too... I'm gonna make them pay, I'M GONNA MAKE THEM ALL PAY! Maybe I'll put on a show... I should call that girl, maybe she can get me my fireworks." said Drew.

I then saw him pull out a phone, the imbecile called someone and put it on speaker.

"Hey, rich bitch. What the fuck do you want from me," said a girl's voice on the other line.

"I want some fireworks..."

"Look, I'm not getting you explosives. Period. If you want fucking c4 or some shit, go to an arms dealer. I'm a small-time crook, not a demolitionist expert. Even if I did have a ton of explosives, which I do, you wouldn't get any, rich bitch."

"YOU SAID YOU COULD GIVE ME ANYTHING ILLEGAL! DID YOU LIE TO ME YOU SON OF A BITCH!?"

"I did. Never call this number again, your life is over bitch."

The person on the other end ended the call.

"I'M GONNA END THAT WHORE!"

Drew then stormed off to the very back of the school. I had to tell someone, anyone. Only problem: it was well after practice, nobody in the club would be here. I then saw a girl with black hair and a black hoodie climb the nearby fence.

"DON'T MOVE!" she said.

I didn't move.

"I can help you, I know who you are. I can find out what that idiot is trying to do with bombs... For a price." 

"What do you mean? Wha-" I asked, but was cut off.

"No more questions. Ask your garden friend, his dad has access to city building plans. Get me the plans to the city bank, then I'll find out his plan."

I didn't ask any more questions. The girl then climbed the fence again and ran away.

I have a lot to think about.

This part takes place the day after Milly was approached by that mysterious girl...

*Jake POV*

I need to talk to Hailey about yesterday.

I invited her to my house to work on the song, I was planning to be a dick and ambush her with questions about yesterday. The entire day felt awkward, I couldn't keep my mind off of yesterday. 

That was all I could think about, at least until Drew showed up.

"Hello Jake," said Drew

"What the hell do you want?" I replied

"Woah, Jake! Don't get too angry, I just want to tell you that I'm gonna put on a show if you don't leave your little freak friends."

With that ominous comment, Drew walked away. The bell rang, signalling the end of the school day.

I got to the club room only to realize that Hailey cancelled practice today because, 'We all need a break, might as well take one.'

I went to the front of the school, Hailey was already waiting for me there.

"Let's go, Jake."

"Yeah, yeah... Okay."

We walked out of the school then to my house in silence. It was the most awkward thing I've ever experienced.

We got to my house and we went inside. 

"So, where are we going to work?" asked Hailey

"We're going to work downstairs, nobody is home right now. Don't worry about disturbing anyone." I responded

"O-Okay..."

"Hailey, we need to talk about yesterday..."

"Yes... Yes, we do."

"I said I love you, and I do bu-"

"BUT WHAT, JAKE? We kissed, we confessed to each other, but it's just been terrible and awkward the whole day. I need to act on this Jake, I can't hold these feelings back anymore."

"Hailey... I can't either, but there ar-"

"If you can't hold them back then how come you're talking like you can."

"I can only be with you in secret Hailey, I just can-"

"Really Jake? Don't pull that shit, are you embarrassed of loving me in public o-"

"I'm not embarrassed I ju-"

"What are we, Jake?"

LA FIN