Eleven: Calm Down

This chapter is gonna be mostly Saisy stuffs, there's also a bit of Jailey at the end. I'll move away from the ships and focus more on the competition in the next few chapters.

*Sean POV*

'You can be broke for free, or you can be rich for a couple million dollars. Take your pick.' - Your average stepdad.

It's one of my most favourite, yet narcissistic quotes. 

It implies that you cannot change, which is a lie. I, for one, have changed a lot in the past few weeks. I've got a better life, and it has everything to do with change.

Anyways, the food was good.

Daisy and I ate and talked about nothing. We didn't dare bring up what we heard at the park, that was weird as hell.

At the same time, I feel the need to tell Jake and Hailey that moving too fast can ruin a relationship. My best friend from ninth grade made the same mistake, they went too fast with the 'love of their life' and it eventually devolved into a purely physical relationship. My friend ended up leaving town for good because of it.

If that happened to Jake and Hailey, I don't think any of us could handle it.

"Daisy, can I ask you a question?"

"Ask away."

"Should I meddle in Jake and Hailey's lives?"

She appeared to be in thought for a moment.

"I mean, what's the worst that can happen? You should just leave them be."

Of course, she doesn't understand.

I decided to tell her the story of my former friend who ruined their relationship by making the same mistakes Jake and Hailey are making.

"Oh, that explains why you want to mess with their lives... If you really think they can't solve this themselves then meddle quietly." she decided

"Okay then, I'm going to text Jake right now."

"Are you sure that's a good idea, Sean?"

"No, no I'm not."

I pulled out my phone and texted Jake:

Broomsexual- 'Dude, you and Hailey need to slow down...'

Simp- 'Sean, I can handle this myself! Why are you and Milly trying to meddle in our lives?'

Broomsexual- 'Some moments call for meddling. I've seen this happen before, Jake. If you really care about your relationship then spend some genuine time together. Don't just engage in... activities every time you hang out.'

Simp- 'What are you trying to say, Sean? Do you think that I can't handle a relationship? I know my relationship more than you do, we're fine.'

Broomsexual- 'Okay then, when was the first time you guys... You know...'

Simp- 'Yesterday..'

Broomsexual- 'When did you guys start properly dating?'

Simp- 'Yesterday...'

My dude really is way too horny for his own good. He needs a horny bonk and a 5 day stay the horny jail.

Broomsexual- 'WHAT!? SERIOUSLY!? That's way too fast, Jake, please just listen to me. You will destroy your own relationship, take it slow. None of us want to see you guys grow apart...'

Simp- 'Fine. I'll be better. Hailey just makes me feel that way, okay? I'll be better. Trust me'

Broomsexual- 'I trust you Jake, but I'm showing this conversation to Zander, he's gonna know if you're lying to me and he's going to kill you if you do lie...'