Two: What Happened to Zander.

*Zander POV*

"Okay, here's what happened,"

FLASHBACK, YESTERDAY AFTERNOON, LIBRARY.

I was in the library, trying to get a book for a research project since we had to have 'At least one book listed as a source'. I then saw Drew on the phone with someone. He was whisper-yelling at someone on the other end, 

"I don't have that kind of money! Two hundred thousand for that info?! Hell no!" 

I could faintly hear the person on the other end, the voice sounded female and very angry.  "Listen to me you imbecile, we did our fucking jobs, we spied, we heard the weirdo talk to himself. You want the truth and we want the money. Get it or yours and your family's lives will be utter hell. 300k, now." 

Drew then responded, "B-but t-taking that kind of money from my parents would set off like 10 alarms! I can't get you that much. J-Just stop calling me."

 "Look, you're a rich bitch, you wanted petty info. Give the cash or I'll take it by force. My crew is ready and they despise the one percent."

"Oh god... Look, I can get it to you in parts. I can give 250K across 4 months, it's the best I can do...", Drew responded, he had a look of pure terror on his face.

"Good enough, meet me at the park nearest to this school. Bring the first payment in bills, no bullshit. Goodbye Drew, and don't you dare to screw us over."

The person on the other line hung up and Drew's fear was replaced with anger.

I had no clue what 'info' Drew paid for until I heard him mutter to himself something very ominous,

"I can't believe he would lie, I can't believe I actually trusted him... I'll get my revenge on those little shits... I'll blow them all into a thousand little pieces..." Drew muttered, his voice laced with betrayal.

I was extremely confused, I couldn't ask him what happened so I decided to follow him. That's when I started to learn too much. He kept whispering to himself,

"I did so much for him. I gave up so much for him. He pays me back with this!? They'll pay for turning him. Time to buy some fireworks..."

Fireworks? They'll pay for... Turning him? Who the hell is this kid talking about? Drew started speed-walking towards the school exit. He left, I waited a bit and then walked out. I looked at the park and saw Drew hand a duffel bag to someone with long, dark hair. The sun was blinding so I couldn't see them well. I thought it was probably the girl on the phone. She took the duffel which was presumably filled with money and walked away. I quickly ran into the school and plunged into the endless maze of hallways, freaked out at what I had just witnessed.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Anyways Luke, that's what happened. If what Jake is saying is true... Then I think we all know what that means,"

"Well, we need that footage then," said Sean, which surprised me. Sean didn't seem like the type of guy to steal stuff.

"So... Where even is the security room..." asked Jake.

"I know a guy who knows a girl who can get us plans to most city buildings. Sean and I will make a plan," said... MILLY?

"WhO the HeLl aRe yoU aNd whAT hAvE yOU dOne WitH mIllY!?!?!?", Jake said.

"Hey, I have a life outside of this club! Anyways I'll call the connection and we can get the plans."

"I guess it's settled. Who wants to come to my house later? We can all plan the 'heist' then," said Sean.

"Only if I get my PAYDAY," said Jake.

"Mhmm." said Luke.

"Sure," said Milly

"Why not," I replied.

Well, I guess that's settled. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I kind of trust Jake... I've also been surprisingly calm, seems like this blood pressure pill actually works!

"Hey Zander, where is Hailey?", asked Jake

"She's sick,"

"Oh, okay... Let's get those plans and PLAN A HEIST!"

CHAPTER FAILED

ALL ASSETS HAVE BEEN LOST.

"OH NO! GUYS, THIS IS MY FAULT, I SHOULD'VE TRIED HARDER... DON'T WORRY. I-I'LL GET YOU GUYS OUT..."