Aisha helped Miguel to his feet. Suddenly, they heard yelling from next door. Johnny had to go see what was wrong. "Alright, students, wait here. Reaper, you're in charge."

Johnny left the dojo and Aisha raised an eyebrow at Caspia. "Reaper?"

"Yeah, like the Grim Reaper. I don't know why, he just calls me that."

"It's badass."

"Thanks. I am pretty badass." Caspia flipped her hair. Her confidence was definitely back.

⸺◦⭒☼⭒◦⸺

Caspia and Miguel met up with Demetri and Eli and they were sitting at their table for lunch. Caspia was telling them about her new skateboard and she seemed way to excited about it. Eli was trying to hide his smile because he loved how happy she looked talking about it. If it wasn't obvious, Eli likes Caspia a lot.

They had heard some awful rumors about Sam LaRusso and Kyler and honestly, Caspia felt bad for her. They saw Sam talking to Kyler. Suddenly, Sam swiped Kyler's tray of food onto the ground and the whole cafeteria looked up at them. There were 'oohs' flying everywhere. "Oh shit, she's in for it."

Kyler then announced to the whole cafeteria, "Hey guys, you know that billboard with the big ass dick on it? I guess Sam takes after her dad."

The cafeteria filled up with 'oohs' again and Miguel decided to step forward. He put his tray of food down on a table and Caspia did the same, assuming she had to help Miguel.

"Hey Kyler, why don't you shut the hell up and stop being such an asshole." Miguel said as he walked over to Kyler.

"Want another beat down, 'Rhea?" Seriously, an awful nickname. Kyler pushed Miguel back and he stumbled. "I'm ready for your lame ass karate this time."

Kyler pushed him back a lot harder and Miguel fell into the table, but he caught himself. That line hit Caspia too. She took out her earrings, knowing full well she was about to beat the shit out of Kyler. She handed them to Eli and handed him her bracelets too.

"It's not lame ass karate." Kyler went to punch Miguel, but he countered it and held Kyler's arm so he couldn't move. "It's Cobra Kai."

Miguel punched Kyler in the nose and he stumbled back a bit. Kyler then came right back at Miguel and speared him into a table. Kyler picked Miguel up again and threw him into another table. This was Caspia's time to shine. She ran up behind Kyler and kicked the inside of his knee. Kyler grabbed the back of his leg in pain and turned around. "Hi."

Caspia pushed him towards Miguel and he hit Kyler right in the jaw with a punch and he kicked Kyler in the side, making him fall over.

"No mercy!" Aisha cheered on. One of Kyler's friends then tried to come at Caspia, but she grabbed his arm and flipped him over her back. He landed on the ground with a thud. Another one of Kyler's friends focused his attention to Miguel, but he kicked him right where it hurts and then in the face. Miguel took this opportunity to roll over a table and grab a tray. Two of the goons went after him while one more goon and Reese decided to mess with Caspia. She was going to have fun with this one. "Oh hello, Lover boy."

Caspia scissor kicked Reese. She grabbed the other one's arm and when Reese went to punch her, she used the goon so that Reese hit him instead. Caspia then frog leaped over the goon and did a sort of split in the air, kicking both of them right in the nose.

Meanwhile, Miguel had his own problem. He pushed a chair into one of the goons and hit Kyler with his tray. The other goons started coming at him, but Caspia was there to help. She jumped over one of the tables and punched one of the goons down. They stood back to back. Miguel would hit the boys coming at him with the tray as Caspia used her special strength. Her kicks.

Kyler got back up once more and ran to Miguel. Miguel took this opportunity to jump onto one of the tables. He back kicked Kyler and hit him one last time with the tray. Everyone started cheering for them. Caspia walked over to Miguel and they high fived. Caspia then saw the principal walk in and so did Miguel. "Get down from there right now!"

The principal hadn't seen Caspia get involved. Caspia was about to walk forward, but Miguel shook his head, telling her to keep quiet so only one of them would get in trouble. Caspia walked back over to Demetri and Eli. Eli handed her back her jewelry and she put it all back on. Eli was about to speak up, but Caspia started getting barraged with questions about her and Miguel. Aisha finally came over and, thankfully, dragged her out of the huge mosh pit.

There were millions of things running through people's minds, but one student in particular, Eli, only had one thought. He thought Caspia was so much more amazing than she already was. He didn't think that was possible. After school, Caspia and Miguel were extremely excited and they rushed over to the dojo as soon as possible. They told him all about what they did and he was honestly shocked. "It was so cool! It was like something out of a spy movie! I was kicking and punching and flipping people! And he was hitting people with a tray, kicking and punching!"

"Yeah, and everything just came together!" Johnny knew Caspia could probably take on all of them, but Miguel really shocked him. He directed his next comment at Miguel. "Your mom's gonna kill both of us."

"Well, she would if she knew." Johnny gave Miguel a confused look. "When our school called, my ya-ya answered. Never seen her so proud. She won't talk."

Johnny stood up from his desk and stood in front of the two teenagers. "Alright, so let me get this straight. You two took all the lessons I taught you, and you used them to straight up beat the shit out of those punks?"

"Well, yeah."

"Follow me." Johnny took them out to his car where he had a special gift for the both of them. He lifted the door to the trunk of his car and there were two karate gis folded perfectly. He handed the first one to Miguel. "I wore this when I was training for my first tournament back in '81. I want you to have it."

"Are you sure?"

"Hell yeah, you earned it."

"Thank you so much, sensei!" Miguel and Johnny hugged. Next was Caspia. Johnny handed her, her gi, but it wasn't completely identical. It was a women's gi, and there was a tiny twist on it

"The print on the back is the same, but I got it custom made. Look at the arm." Johnny handed her the gi. She flipped the gi over and looked at the arm sleeve. In tiny print right at the collar of the arm sleeve was the word Reaper and the Grim Reaper's scythe.

"Oh my god! Thank you, sensei! This is amazing!" Johnny hugged her too. A little while later, when they were heading home, Miguel walked back, but Caspia wanted to skateboard around town. She was skateboarding by a couple of buildings and when she went to turn the corner, she ran right into a guy also on a skateboard. They bumped into each other and went tumbling to the ground. The guy immediately got back up and put a hand out for her. "I'm so sorry, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm good." Caspia took his hand and he helped her stand up. He had longish light brown hair and Caspia wasn't going to lie to herself, he was pretty cute. But, Caspia for some reason has had her eye on Eli for the past few months. She couldn't describe it, she just really liked him. Even with his facial deformity, in Caspia's eyes, nobody could match up to him. Caspia spoke up again. "Sorry about running into you."

"It's totally fine, are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Robby, by the way."

"Caspia Jones." They shook hands and they picked up their boards.

"Sorry again, Caspia." Caspia let out a small laugh. "It's fine. I'll see you around?"

"Yeah."

Caspia rode off on her skateboard. Robby watched her leave. Apparently, Robby was the Robby Keene, Johnny Lawrence's son. He had seen Johnny hug Caspia and Miguel and he instantly felt jealous. When he met Caspia, he realized that she was actually pretty nice. Even her laugh and smile gave off energy that she was nice. Maybe Robby didn't like that Miguel was like a son figure to Johnny, but Johnny never had a daughter. So to Robby, maybe Caspia wasn't awful and maybe he could even become friends with her.

◦✿◦⸺⸺⸺⸺◦✿◦