Just wanna clear a few things up

Hey guys Ik it's been timeeee~~ bro I think this is the longest I've disappeared for!!!

Hope y'all are doing well !!!

Sorry for not replying to comments my watt pad notifications have been off, my last exam is tomo and I will officially be back to uploading this week!!!!

Just to clear a few things up, I came on my watt pad today and saw a lot of notifications. Now I just want to warn you if you see a user called @mrs_boujiee then pls ignore whatever she says.

Unfortunately my account has been found by one of my friends and she just found it funny to troll me for a while <3

Therefore I'm just going to ignore her comments haha~~

But I have also come on today to see some other mean things on my account. And I would just like to put out there that I started this as a hobby to have fun and interact whilst getting my ideas out. I understand it can be frustrating when I don't upload but just like you guys I also have a life to attend to, so I'm trying to balance things okay. I don't like to see hateful comments thanks. If your hurting that bad pls go write your own stories.

But this isn't to most of you. The majority of you guys are supportive and understanding and I really appreciate that😩🤍.

Phew now that I have got that off my chest, I really dislike being serious but I had to put that out there.

Anyyywhooooo!!!!

Hope you guys have been great this past month and have had an amazing start this month after tomo I will OFFICIALLY BE BACKKK GUYSSS SO ILL SEE YALL THENN 😝😝😝🥳🥳🥳

~ yo girl a/n