ALTERNATE ENDING PART ⓶

"And now I'm standing here alone, well not alone because your here, but you get what I mean" I say as I finish going through every single detail, not leaving out the parts with Osana.

I then sigh pressing my lips into a thin line.

I look in his direction and I see that he has a shocked expression on his face.

"Ha, must have been a heavy load to hear about" I say as nervously scratch the back of my head because he still hadn't spoken.

"Well it's not that, I just needed some time to take that all in" he replied with the same expression of shock still on his face.

I just nodded in response, I mean I can get that, even when I was explaining it I couldn't believe it myself.

"All that really happened, huh?" He suddenly broke the silence and said it as if he was talking to himself.

"It's sad that on a day like this you have to carry that experience with you" he then says as his tone changes to a softer one.

"Yeah, well that's what I get for being naive I guess" I answered with a gloomy sigh.

"Do you still like him?" He asked as he made direct eye contact with me.

I looked into his brown orbs and saw them shining he genuinely cared about my situation.

And he doesn't even know me, for some reason I feel like if I look into his eyes any longer I won't be able to control myself and I'll start sobbing in front of him.

It's just that I have so many emotions bottled up inside and this man is just intruding without even knowing.

"I-I mean I do I guess, but I don't want to. I hate him. But I-" I stop myself from talking as I could feel myself tearing up.

I don't know, I don't have an answer. I couldn't explain how I felt in words. It was very difficult. But what could I do.

All of a sudden I felt myself being pulled in and two large arms wrapped around me.

My eyes widen as I am met with a man's chest.

My arms are still by my side as I'm still comprehending what just happened.

"You don't need to have an answer right now" he whispers into my ear as he gives a small saddened chuckle.

After I hear those words, I finally let the tears I was holding at the brim of my bottom eyelids go.

They traveled down my cheeks, dampening them and his shirt.

I let out small sobs and sniffles.

"Idiot, why are you crying on a day like this" I heard him say in an attempt to cheer me up, but I could hear the hint of sorrow in his voice as he spoke.

I felt his hug get tighter, after his words.

I wrapped one of my arms around him and grabbed his shirt with the other I buried my face deeper into his chest.

His words made me cry more, why did it all have to be like this.

We both pulled away from the hug shortly after but she were still holding on to each other, I then looked up at him.

I saw his expression change to serious.

"W-what's wrong?" I ask sniffling.

My eyes were slightly puffy and red, my mouth was also quite puffy. My face was quite damp and soft.

He looked down at me and I could see the sorrow in his eyes, he quickly hid it changing his expression back to serious.

"Well speaking of the devil, he's headed this way" he informed me as he followed his movements with his eyes.

His look was quite stern and his grip on my arms grew tight.

I didn't look back, I really wasn't in the mood to see him right now.

I think Iwazumi caught on as he put one of his hands on my back.

"Do you want me to help you get rid of him?" He asked in a soft tone, as he pulled my chin up making me look directly into his eyes.

I hummed in response, I would much rather be left alone today.

"Then bare with me on this okay?" He asked as if he was trying to get my consent for something.

"O-okay" I responded, he doesn't strike me as the type of guy to harm me so-

Just then my train of thoughts got cut off as I felt a pair of soft lips touch mine.

My eyes widened in shock, is this what he meant?!?!?!?!

I could see that he saw my shocked expression, but instead of stopping he pulled down the bottom of my chin trying to gain more access to my mouth.

As my mouth slowly opened it started to synchronise with his moments and the kiss deepened. Our soft lips were smacking against each others as both his hands held my waist and every few seconds he'd squeeze it sending shivers down my spine.

*Kuroo's POV*

I was running to the bridge where y/n was when all of a sudden is too in my tracks.

What the fuck.

My face goes blank.

She's kissing some guy?

I couldn't believe it. So I just stood there staring in shock. And each time I saw the kiss deepen my heart shattered into smaller fragments.

What, how, I....

I couldn't compose myself so many emotions rushing through. I couldn't even align my thoughts, everything was messy. 

I felt everything around me stop, and my chest hurt, a lot. There was so much pain, I'd don't even know what to do.

They didn't seem like they wanted to stop anytime soon, in fact they both looked like they were enjoying it. I couldn't bare to see this any longer.

My mind was suddenly filled with negative thoughts, y/n definitely doesn't want to sort things out, and even if she did, it's to late there's no going back from this. What is there to explain? Its just time for both of us to move on.

I gave a small smile as tears fell down on my cheeks, I guess this really is it then.

I was going to say goodbye as I'm going abroad tomorrow morning.

But I guess she wouldn't care anyway, I should probably get going now.

I wouldn't want to disturb her more than I already have. In a way you could say I deserve this because of what I did, I really just wanted to sort things out. But I understand.

It's not y/n's fault she doesn't want to.

I get it.

I need to move on just as she has.

The least I could do is let her be happy now.

Before I turned around to leave I made direct eye contact with the guy, who was still making out with
y/n.

My eyes slightly widened at the sight.

Iwazumi, huh?

He looked at me nonchalantly, not caring that I'm watching.

I turn around and start walking towards the crowd not wanting to be here any longer.

As I'm waking towards the exit I can't help but think of all the times me and Y/n spent together.

How she used to be buried in my chest and how we used to hold hands, laugh together.

I just wish I was able to see,

right from the beginning;

Y/n was the happiness I was looking for.

————This is the end of the second ending————

Hope y'all enjoyed this book!!

I put an alternative ending just in case some of you prefer if y/n and Kuroo didn't get together :)

Take care thank you for reading till the end 💕💕