Chapter 9 ~whatttt?!~

As I was thinking about what just happened with me and kuroo, I was walking to the roof. I put aside the issue and started to think about why sakura called me up.was it for bad news? I kept trying to think of scenarios, all of them ending badly. I'm just such a pessimistic person so much bad things have happened, it's hard for me to think of anything good that can come of this. My brain was going in circles. Until I finally reached the door. I take a deep breath and push it open slowly. Finally ready to hear what was about to be said.

I peaked thought the gap of the door. Then let the rest of my body enter after. Trying to close It quietly. I see sakura just staring at the school below. Huh? Im so confused right now. Does she not notice I entered. I just carry on staring blankly. Not sure if I should speak.

"Hehehhahahaa" I suddenly hear laughter and it snaps me out of my trance. It came from sakura.

She turned around and smiled.
"I know your there y/n" she said as she giggled.

Well she's in a good mood? I just stare at her and my face blushes in embarrassment. As I smile.

She walks over to where I'm standing and smiles.
"No need to look down, don't worry I know what your thinking." She says reassuringly.

Wait what? What is she talking about. I give her a puzzled look. And was about to speak.

She just shakes her head
"Yahhh I mean this isn't bad news!!"

Ohhhh I get it. I sigh in relief. Well I may least that's one thing taken off my chest.
"So what is this about?" I get straight to the point. I really can't handle the suspense anymore.

"Hahahahaha s-sorry you should have seen the look on your face" she says as she teases me.

"Ughhhh" I just roll my eyes

"Okay okay sorry, it's just you always expect the worst in each situation it's funny. Anywho I just called you up here to tell you why Ichika isn't here."
Oh yeah come to think of it I haven't spoke. To her since yesterday.

"Okay and the reason is?" I push the topic

"Oh I don't know. She didn't text me this morning. Judging on how you look you don't know either" she concludes whilst drinking her milk.

What? I thought she knew.So where is Ichika then?
I am  unable to my words out my face is showing how lost I am.

"Hmm we have a real mystery on our hands." Sakura says excited to get to the bottom of it.
I just nod. Still tying to comprehend what's going on. I mean it shouldn't be to serious.'if she's sick she doesn't have to call and tell us all the time.

But that's just it she usually does. She's never not told one of us. And we're just worried about her. Is she hiding so thing from us. Well just going to have to find out.

We ended up finishing our lunch on the roof. And we decided that we were going to wait for Ichika to tell us her self. But if she doesn't then we would find out our selfs. Being satisfied but the conclusion. We started walking back down before the bell rang.

The rest of the school day went quickly. I'm so relived I can go home. But I still have a lot to do. I'm putting my things in my locker so I don't have to carry a lot.