Chapter 7 ~Back to school~

~Back to your POV~
My weekend was the same as usual I had to stick to the study schedule my mum left me. she's on a 1 month trip, so it does give me some time to laze about, without her knowing of course. But she video calls me at 8pm, to see if I have completed everything I was supposed to and if I'm being a 'good child'. She still wants me to stay at home after school no going out with friends. I have to finish all my work by 8pm, because that's when she checks it. And be asleep by 9:30pm. Basically the same rules just while she's away. At least I have the house to my self though. I sigh as I was at my locker taking out my books for today's classes luckily we don't have pe today. I can't be bothered for anyone today I'm honestly drained. For the rest of this year I'm going to try and just focus on what I have to do. It will be easier to handle that way.
*Slam*
My locker door closed and I jumped all my books fell to the ground. I look up angry, then I see a smirking kuroo. Wait what? Kuroo? Since when does he come and talk to me unnecessarily? I must be so tired that I'm hallucinating. I rubbed my eyes.
And nope
he's still
there.
"A-ah gomen L/n-chan I didn't mean to startle you" he said smiling and rubbing the back of his neck. Um what 'chan' were not close. Wait we're not even Friends how can he just say that? While I was confused I saw him bend down to pick up the books that had dropped and passed them back to me, and smiled.
I took them harshly.
"Why are you here and don't add 'chan' to my name" I hissed
"Oh come on now L/n-channnn I'm trying to be nice here and settle whatever is going on between us, I just want to be friends" he says suggestively still keeping a smile on his face.
I just stared at him for a bit trying to figure out what was going on. He stood there patiently waiting for my answer. If I tell this idiot that we are okay then he'll leave me alone right. But why? Why does he suddenly want to sort everything out? I look at him suspiciously. And then sigh.
"Okay, were not friends so you will address me as san but we can be civil" I politely offered I need him to just get out of my face.
"Hahaha okay L/n-cha- I mean L/n-san it's a start" he says
"See you in class." He adds with his thumbs up and then runs off down the corridor.
Can this day get any weirder? I decided to brush it if I mean meh whatever happened, happened I can't keep dwelling on it.