Chapter 35 ~ Just talk to me ~

"Kuroo I'm feeling better, you can leave now" I suggest as I ignore what he says.

"Stop changing the subject y/n, just talk to me" Kuroo sits up on my bed.

"I'm not in the mood too" I bluntly retort as I turn away from him and sat at my desk.

I didn't hear anything after I said that. I also didn't feel like looking back at him.

So I grabbed a pen and started fidgeting with it.

Until I felt my chair being forcefully swung around.

I looked up to see Kuroo leaning over me with both his hands on each side of the chair.

Trapping me, stopping me from getting up.

"Move Kuroo" I demand trying to
keep my self composed after his stunt.

"Stop being difficult y/n, start talking" he asserts starting at me intensely with no intention of letting me escape.

"O-okay okay fine, just please move and I'll talk" I surrender as I plead for him to move away.

He moves away as I ask and sits on my bed, directly opposite me looking at me waiting for me to speak.

"Why are you moving away?" I bitterly questioned as I looked down.

"Huh?" He looked confused.

I just looked at him strangely.

"What do you mean 'huh'" I asked.

"Sorry, you just caught me off guard. Um I'm not really sure how to answer that. I guess you could say I'm leaving for a fresh start you know." He tries to explain his reason for wanting to leave.

"What's wrong with here" I asked him getting a little ansty.

"Nothing I just want to-" I cut him off wanting to ask him a few more things.

"What about everyone here? What about bokuto what about kenma? What happened to wanting to go to the same university as your friends?" I complain, as I ball my fists in frustration.

Quite frankly, I'm being selfish but I don't want this to be the end, I don't want him to leave.

But I just can't say it.

I calmed my self down but breathing out heavily. And let go of my hands.

"Never mind, I wish you the best" I say in a calm demeanour.

"I knew it" I hear him say, as he smiles.

I just reply with a puzzled look

"I'm sorry y/n I'm going abroad, I'm not changing my mind about that" he firmly states.

I sigh and look at him.

"I figured you'd say that, I've gotta admit I'm not to happy but I really do wish you the best."

"I see." He says as he nods and smiles.

"Also I'll be at school tomorrow, so you can go now" I assure him so he can leave.

He smiles as he gets off my bed and makes his way to my room door. But before leaving he turns his head backwards.

"Come over to mine some time before I leave, I'll invite you up" he says giving a genuine smile.

With that he walked out, and less than a minute later I heard the front door close.

I sat at my desk thinking of the school day tomorrow.

Not long until we all go our separate ways, not long until the summer break.

I sigh in relief.

I can't wait for it all to be over.