ALTERNATE ENDING PART ⓵

I deeply sigh as I go find a nearby bench to sit on.

I didn't expect to get advice, from her.

I looked at the grass as I swing my legs back and forth I unison.

Replaying the conversation in my head.

I shook my head, feeling even more lost on what I should do.

I know where she's coming from, but it's not easy to just pick up where we left off.

I lift my head up and scan my surroundings, I see a lot of different things going on.

But regardless, everyone's having fun.

I turn my gaze to look inside, as I do I see Ichika and Bokuto doing random dances and laughing.

We'll mostly Bokuto, but they looked like they were having fun.

Not too far from them I could see Kai, yaku and  Yamamoto talking to some girls. I let out a small giggle at the sight.

I tried to look deeper to find Sakura and Kenma.

Turns out I didn't need to because a few seconds later I see Sakura and Kenma in front of the food stands.

I laugh at the sight of Sakura stuffing her face and talking to Kenma at the same time, you could really see the joy in her eyes.

On the other hand you could see Kenma trying so hard not to smile as he continued the conversation.

Even he looked like he was having fun. 

Then there was me.

Just me.

I walked over to the small bridge over the lake and sighed.

It's not that I don't understand what she's saying, it's just that I don't think I'm over it all yet. I still get upset even just thinking about it.

I carry on staring at the water under me it looks pretty, as I scan the view a notice a guy standing on the same bridge as me not too far from me.

I don't recognise him, he must be from another school.

"It's rude to stare you know" he said, his voice being deep and soothing, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"A-ah sorry I didn't mean to" I apologised feeling a bit embarrassed.

"Never mind I guess" he says as he sighs.

"So what's got you standing alone, isn't this an event where you dance around with your partners?" He asked whilst leaning forward on the railing.

"I could say the same to you" I scoffed and proceeded to lean forward as-well and rest my head on my hand.

"Hahhaahahha you got me, I guess I'm not really interested in anyone at the moment" he replied smiling along with his attractive laughter.

He then turned to face me, now fully standing up I stare into his eyes, he is quite attractive I must say.

Dark spiky hair, brown eyes and an adorable smile.