Chapter 34 ~ Paying a visit ~

~ Kuroo pov at school ~

I walk into school and make my way to my locker, as usual I get girls approaching me so I kindly smile and say Hi.

It's a daily routine at this point, one thing I won't miss when I leave.

I sigh as I pick up what I need and shove it into my bag.

I'm pretty exited to finish school, I feel like I need a change of environment.

Closing my locker I get ready to walk to my class when I hear Sakura and Ichika talking about something.

I know I shouldn't be but I decide to eavesdrop, just incase it's important.

"Where is she?" I hear Ichika ask Sakura.

"I'm not sure, it's almost time for class. She's never this late." I hear Sakura respond worriedly.

Y/ns not in school?

I walk up to them both, the look at me surprised.

Before they can speak I ask.

"What happened to y/n?" There was a hint of worry in my tone.

They both looked at each other before looking back at me.

"U-um that's the thing, we don't know." Sakura spilled.

I just gave them a confused look waiting for them to continue.

"I'm guessing she's not feeling well, but it's just strange she hasn't texted us anything about it" Ichika then elaborates.

"I just hope she's okay" I hear Sakura say and Ichika nods to agree.

I thank them for the information and separate from them as the walk off to class.

Should I go see her right now?

But would she even want to see me?

I thought to myself as I stop in my tracks.

But not even a second later I sprint towards the exit.

I shouldn't think about it too much, I should go see what's up.

Is the last thing I thought as I ran out, making my way to y/ns house.

~Kenma pov~

I yawn as I carry on walking to my class.

Why am I still in school right now? I could be at home.

Ugh my games are getting so lonely waiting for me.

As I rub my eyes I remember why I'm still in school.

Usually I'd be off right about this time of the year.

I mean it's not like we're doing anything important right about now.

But it's the last time I'll see Sakura in school, and all of my other friends of course.

But it will only be a year though.

I'm planning to apply to the same university as them with the hopes of getting in.

But I promised Sakura I'd help the prom committee, and it will be fun to do it with her.

I sigh as I think of the things I've gotten my self into.

When suddenly I see kuroo dash past me and right out of school.

Wtf.

School is just starting and this guy is dashing out? Bro I know we're not doing anything important but this isn't the time to rebel.

Little do you know ~ kuroo x reader ~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें