Chapter 38 ~ Lets get going ~

"Y/N GET UP!!!!" I hear some one yelling in my face and shaking me.

I groan as I slowly open my eyes, I can see a blurry figure on top of me.

As I give my eyes a little more time to focus I see that Sakura is sitting on top of me.

"H-huh Sakura get off!!" I yell surprised.

"Looks like that did the job" she have a satisfactory smile as she climbed off me.

"What's going on?" I question confused about my rough wake up.

"It's 1:00pm y/n" Ichika yells from the bathroom.

"So?" I groaned as I grabbed a pillow and put it in my face.

"We have to be ready by 8:00" Sakura hints.

Why? What's the occasion, then it suddenly hit me.

My eyes were wide as I hurriedly untangled myself from the bed covers.

"Of course you forgot" Sakura mocked me and sat on the chair.

"But that by 8:00, why did you wake me up now?" I asked.

"Hmm you really are as clueless as ever" Ichika sighed as she walked in the room.

"You can't spend the whole day sleeping y/n I'm sure you've got to get home and do a few things, then you have to get ready. And just like that it's 8:00" Sakura explains.

"Yeah yeah" replied then going into the bathroom.

After we all freshened up, we hung out for a while. Talking, playing games eating.

By the end of it all it was about 4:00pm.

"Y/n I think we should get going now" Ichika initiated.

"Ahhh but I want to stay like this just for a little longer!!" Sakura whined.

"We'll see each other again in less than 4 hrs" I joined the conversation and laughed.

"Yeah yeah I knowwww" she eventually gave in.

"Before we go to the venue let's meet up and go together." Ichika suggested.

"Mhm" me and Sakura responded in unison.

~At home~

After parting with the girls, I finally got home.

It suddenly hit me, this is all such a pain.

I never even thought I'd take part in such activities, and here I am getting ready for a celebration I thought I'd never attend.

I sigh as I put my bag and keys down.

4:50pm

I lock my phone after reading the time.

How do they expect me to get ready? I mean all I have to do is put in a dress right, then the shoes and hold a matching bag.

Why does it take so long to do all that?

I didn't understand why they said it would take so long to get dressed. But I went upstairs to start.

I should definitely take a shower first. I decided as I got my towel and walked into the bathroom.

~After the shower~

I returned to my room wrapped in my towel. And sat at my desk.