𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟐𝟒 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐄𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍

"So now what Legoshi, Kirin? No saving the pretty boy. But he was delicious." Riz said as Legoshi and Kirin's eyes widened.

No, you're lying...he's at an underpass 2.1 kilometres away...

"And he's only got a minor scratch on his left arm, you thought covering yourself in Pina's blood would be enough to trick us huh?" Kirin said in a teasing voice as she stared up at the brown bear, Riz.

"Sorry, I built this archive of scents. Specifically for animals, we want to protect." Legoshi said as he and Kirin got into a fighting stance.

"So all of us are Carnivores who yearn for Herbivores. We're so much alike!" Riz exclaimed in happiness and malice.

"We're nothing like you!" Kirin shouted as the two started to strike. Legoshi ran at Riz and tried to scratch him but failed.

He grabbed Legoshi by the throat and then shoved him down to the floor. Legoshi stood up immediately only to be bitten in the torso.

Before Riz could bite more into Legoshi, his head got kicked by Kirin's knee harshly.

"Don't tell me, did you eat meat too?" Riz asked as he wiped his face that was painted in blood.

"My strength comes from a place where you'd never understand Riz. There's one thing that matters in this world." Legoshi said as he furrowed his eyebrows and held his side.

"And that's respect for life," Legoshi said which made Riz see barely anything and he looked like he was dazed.

Legoshi and Kirin had come down from above and shoved his head into the ground. They thought that they had finally finished him.

But Kirin sensed something wrong and immediately jumped back but she was too late to tell Legoshi to stay away.

His arm was already been taken hostage by Riz and he was pulled up into the air.

"Don't tell me about respect Legoshi, you're insulting the friendship that Tem and I had. You can't take that away." Riz said he was completely obsessed with the unclear fact that it gave him the right to eat Tem.

"You only thought of yourself when you devoured him! You destroyed everything!" Kirin shouted in worry for Legoshi and anger.

"Don't listen to them Tem, I'll silence this human and Wolf for us once and for all!" Riz shouted and he threw Legoshi onto the ground and he immediately ran over to Kirin.

Not giving her time to react, he grabbed her by the leg and used it to lift her body off the ground and slam her down.

"You're more resilient than I expected," Riz said as Legoshi and Kirin looked lifeless for a few seconds making Riz a bit worried.

"Legoshi, Kirin?" The two slowly opened their eyes at the mention of their names.

"Good your alive," Riz said with a relieved smile.

"Good? What are you like..suddenly worried about us?" Kirin said in a harsh tone as blood dripped from her face.

"That is a bit weird, isn't it? But hold before you die, there's something I want you to hear." Riz paused for a second before finally admitting something.