𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟏𝟑 | 𝐀 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑-𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐌

Kirin stood before her window as she stared at the sky, thinking to herself.

Isn't there suppose to be a meteor shower tonight? I haven't seen one before, so I would like to see its beauty of it.

Kirin's thoughts stood silent for a bit until she squinted her eyes as she couldn't see any meteors.

Are meteors that small? Kirin said as she shook her head and forgot about the idea of watching the meteor.

The only thing that's disturbing her now is this rattling noise that tempers her ears ever since she had gotten back from Shishigumi.

———————————————-

Legoshi was in his Lecture room as his friends talked about the six-eyed monster that can be Tem's ghost.

How unrealistic. Legoshi thought, but they were cut off by a phone bing. He picked up his phone to see a text message.

'The Golden Trio.'

Legoshi knew this was about the meetups with him, Haru and Kirin. To be fair, ever since the Shishigumi incident, they've been quite close.

Legoshi opened the chat to see Haru and Kirin chatting about the meetups.

From: Hidden Kitsune 😗

'𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬! 𝐈𝐟 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥, 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐩?'

From: DWARF 🐇

'𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞!'

Legoshi stared at his screen before typing.

From: Komodo Wolf 🐺🐉

'𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭?'

From: Hidden Kitsune 😗

'𝐔𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞?'

From: DWARF 🐇

'𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝!'

'𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐊𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧?'

From: Hidden Kitsune 😗

'...'

𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓.