𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟏𝟓 | 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒

The girls of the Drama Club fawned over the new member of the Actors' Team, Pina.

"The names Pina, I'm a First Year thin horned sheep. I'm still pretty new to this so I hope you'll forgive me for any trouble I cause."

"But, I just know we'll have a wonderful time together! I can't wait to get to know everyone. It's great to meet you." Pina introduced himself as he made a good impression in the First Year.

"President, what's the point of having a new member right now? You're not trying to replace Louis with some new kid right?" Bill said with a suspicious tone in his voice.

"Now now Bill, that's not at all.." Sanu tried to deny the fact that the Drama Club's star was getting replaced already.

"Now that's simply a question of type. It's clear that with your star missing. Your Actors' Team is suffering from a lack of handsome leading men-type physical charm."

"Don't you agree?..!-" Pina was trying to make it not as an insult but he was luckily cut off by a certain star.

"Oh no, we're not lacking men. We're lacking beautiful leading women, oh wait. I'm here." A teasing voice came across the room as everyone looked towards it.

They saw their best motherly shining star, Kirin.

"Kirin!" The Drama Club exclaimed in surprise and happiness as they clung to her.

She was late so the Drama Club had thought that she might've left the school too. But without the application to leave.

Pina stared at the graduated Third Year in front of his eyes. He saw a shining star, not the other one the Drama Club was talking about.

"Hello, everyone. Since I do have some last days here at this beautiful school, I would like to make the best of it with the club I have come accustomed to." Kirin said as she hugged her classmates with happiness but also a bit of sadness.

She was going to leave soon, leaving the Drama Club to fend for itself completely.

They've already lost Louis due to his resignation. They didn't want to lose Kirin too.

Kirin was like a mother to the Drama Club, they're still babies learning how to fit into this world and to work out other ways to co-exist.

Kirin hugged the classmates a bit tighter, but not enough to choke them. She could feel the tears lacing across her eyelids.

She didn't want to cry like an emotional brat so she forced the tear to not drop.

————————————————-

Kirin walked near a building that reside in the Cherryton School area, she walked near the crooked windmill that cranked every time it span.

She sensed a Carnivore nearby, they had a sad aura but also a knowing one.

Kirin walked over to where it was coming from to see Legoshi near the large antique windmill.

Kirin sat down and listened to what Legoshi had to say,

"So your friends told you that your love for Haru is a prayer and way too strong for it to be faith?" Kirin summarised it nicely as Legoshi nodded his head sadly whilst his ears drooped.

Kirin turned her face around to think about what she had just processed. But her thoughts were stopped by a large shadow that was ready to strike.

—————————————————-

𝐚/𝐧: 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐜 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧.)

January 25 2022

January 25 2022