𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟖 | 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄'𝐒 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐇

The Drama Club and others gathered around the dinosaur that was made by the Art Department, which was finally finished.

Kirin watched with delight as the dinosaur slowly started to glow, it was always a nice experience to watch the Festival start to develop.

It never gets old.

"We need to get back inside, the Mayor says so." An animal from the Art Department said with caution.

Animals whined but they obeyed anyways and started to go inside Cherryton.

———————————————-

Kirin was helping out Haru with the posters for the Gardening Club's booth for the Festival.

"Are you two both Cherryton students?" A lion came up to them, he had a very fancy suit on.

"Mr Mayor!" Kirin exclaimed in surprise as she stood up.

"You should get back to school the right way." The Mayor stated and Kirin nodded with understanding.

The Mayor put his paws behind his back as he walked off.

"My duty as the Mayor is to build a city where everyone feels safe. So go on now." Mayor said to Haru and Kirin before leaving.

"Well, I'll be leaving now. See you later Haru." Kirin waved to Haru before walking back to school.

"See ya." Haru waved off Kirin with a smile.

—————————————————-

While Legoshi and Haru were just outside of the school, having a great time, smiling and laughing.

Something way different happened with the Drama Club, Louis's hand was scratched harshly by Bill.

Kirin quickly stepped in and slapped Bill, but that only made him angrier.

Bill swiped his claws at Kirin, scratching Kirin's eye in the process.

The female human caressed her eye as she looked at Bill with the most hateful look,

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Kirin shouted with rage as she punched Bill in the face, now causing him to snap out of his violent acts.

He looked up to see Kirin and Louis with injured eyes and hands.

But I didn't even look like Kirin was hurt at all, yes you could still see the blood and the scar but her face.. was full of hatred not even minding the pain.

———————————————-

Bill was alone as he tied his shoes, Kirin and Louis were just discussing, away from Bill that's for sure.

Kirin had a bandage over her eye as Louis had a bandage over his hand.

Their conversation was cut short when Legoshi crept up behind them,

"I heard Bill got you two," Legoshi said as he loomed behind them.

"I hope... it doesn't leave a scar," Legoshi said, basically referring to his.