𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟐𝟑 | 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐒

Kirin, Gouhin and Legoshi were around a place where candles were lit and laid on the floor.

The daughter and father were teaching Legoshi some type of ritual for good luck.

It was eating bugs while candles lay around the box.

Legoshi started to ramble on about their lives and that. He questioned something,

"Kirin, did you do this?" Legoshi asked the Kitsune, she nodded silently as she stared into the box of bugs.

Legoshi finally started to eat one, then he was in a daze for a second, and the next passed out.

Took him a few minutes before he woke up again. His fur was back though.

"Who knew in only a few amount of days your fur would be back," Kirin said as she crossed her arms and looked at Legoshi through the mirror.

Legoshi looked over at Gouhin and Kirin,

"I wanted to show Louis how committed I am, I can't blend in like this," Legoshi said and Gouhin immediately took out the same tool that cut Legoshi's fur.

"Guess there's no choice then."

——————————————-

Legoshi and Kirin walked in with outfits and makeup.

Kirin looked exceptional whilst Legoshi just looked ridiculous.

(𝐚/𝐧: 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬

(𝐚/𝐧: 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬.)

Louis looked over the small bar table to see the two. Turns out Gouhin didn't cut Legoshi's fur off again, just literally cross-dressed him.

Not like there's anything wrong with that.

Louis looked at the two with a 'wtf' kind of face, mostly aimed at Legoshi. The Gray Wolf looked so...ugh.

It made Kirin cringe as well but she got used to it too. Kirin looked over at Louis and said,

"I know I find it weird too but you need to listen."

—————————————

After they had told Louis all the information, Legoshi gave his dramatic exit.

"I'll be waiting!" He said in a distressed voice and Louis shouted,

"I'm not going!" Louis was immediately embarrassed.

"You have to," Kirin said in a calm voice as her earrings jingled with pride and she walked out.

——————————————-

Legoshi looked into the window as Kirin and Gouhin stood beside him.

"This scar doesn't look like it's gonna fade away." Legoshi looked at the supposed tiny scratch that Riz had caused earlier.

"Facial scars are a history book chronicling turning points in a strong animal's life," Gouhin said with a proud smirk across his face as he glanced at Kirin's shoulder.

"No matter if you win or lose, a battle that marks you is going to have a huge impact on your life," Gouhin said as he faced Legoshi with a hopeful look on his face. But Gouhin was serious here.

"Whether you win or lose, things are guaranteed to get messy, but you are...you're the only Carnivore that's ever gotten stronger by thinking of the pain of your fellow Carnivores."

"And your beloved Herbivores, or even Omnivores like Kirin here." Gouhin pulled Kirin into a side hug and she patted his shoulder.

"Hold your head high." Gouhin hugged Kirin and shook hands with Legoshi.

"Gouhin. Thank you for everything." Legoshi and Kirin said with a smile.

——————————————-

Legoshi and Kirin were now on a train, on their way to the location where Riz, Legoshi and Kirin are gonna fight for the last time.

I normally spend my New Years' Eve with the Drama Club, Haru, Louis, and all my other friends...

But I don't think I'll make it to New Year's day this year. How unfortunate.

If I don't, I'll feel sorry for the ones that loved me most for who I was. I would feel guilty if I didn't care for them all.

——————————————-

Legoshi, Riz and Kirin stood before each other with glares and Riz with his an 'innocent expression' on his face.

"Sorry, we're late. But we're here now." Kirin said with a teasing voice as she crossed her arms.

"Don't worry, you're right on schedule, you need to learn how to unwind a little," Riz said with a careless voice, seeming like the three weren't gonna fight at all.

"Yeah well, we did challenge you right?" Legoshi said as he looked around.

Louis isn't here. Kirin thought as she looked back at Riz.

"So, when do we start? I mean I did get the starting gone for me to go."

"But there's no point if you didn't even notice. I needed a real fight so I needed you angry." Riz said with a still smile on his face and Legoshi and Kirin smelt something.

Blood?!

"I gotta give it to him..." Riz unzipped his jacket to reveal the bloody spot in the middle of his white shirt.

"For a sheep, he surely was filling," Riz said as Legoshi and Kirin looked traumatised and angry.

"Now, shall we begin?!" Riz exclaimed as a crazed look painted across his face.

January 19 2022