𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟓 | 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘

Like all other days, rumours are going around about yesterday's performance and the return of the original Adler star, Kirin.

Louis, Legoshi, Bill and Kirin were gathered outside of the auditorium, punishing the two carnivores for their appalling performance.

"I'm completely appalled by you two. Your free to brawl all you want here but not on stage!" Louis said, basically pissed off as he had heard about yesterday's performance.

"How do you expect to make up for all that?" Louis asked them and Bill stammered.

"W-well, I don't know, where exactly do you think I should start-!" Bill stopped talking as Kirin punched Bill's hand, the tiger felt something land on it, only for him to see the Rabbit's blood.

"Honestly I couldn't care less if you drank a small animal's blood to prep yourself up. Unlike with Legoshi, I never expected better from you." Kirin said as she looked down in disappointment, her bangs covering her eyes.

"The problem is that the two of you, a couple of monsters who lost their senses, tainted the stage with blood as if you owned it!" Louis shouted and he glanced at Kirin, who put her head down, in her thoughts.

"If Kirin wasn't there to break it up, would you have killed each other?! Your both savages as far as I'm concerned." Louis rhetorically asked and shouted as Legoshi and Bill put their heads down in shame.

"As Actor's Team Lead I'm suspending you both from Drama Club until further notice." Louis declared and Kirin lifted her back off the pillar and looked at what Legoshi and Bill were staring at.

Bill and Legoshi tried to warn Louis but he kept on talking he saw that Kirin was standing frozen behind him.

He looked over to lots of fangirls and boys, waiting to praise Kirin and Louis.

"Sorry to bother you, I'm from the PR Department and I would like to interview you regarding the performance, is this a good time for that?" The Reporter said with a hopeful smile, Kirin smirked her shock off and crossed her arms in pride.

Kirin looked at Louis's face to see his eyes with pride and happiness.

So now you're excited and happy, what a turn of events. Kirin thought as she turned back to stare at the audience.

"Listen to me, forget what I said. The performance was a success, just as we rehearsed it and because it was a success you're going to act accordingly. Understand?" Louis whispered to the Carnivore Duo and they agreed as well.

"The story of the recent performance was completely different from the previous one. Was this planned all along?" The Reporter asked important questions.

"Yes, of course. We decided to add a new element to the ending!" Louis lied to get the crowd's praise.

"Oh, I thought so! I think you took the audience by surprise! Could you elaborate more on that please?" The Reporter asked kindly to the Drama Club members.

Kirin stepped back, and went behind Bill and Legoshi, pushing them ahead a bit.

"Yes, it was a challenge for all of us, I hope that it left a significant impression on some of the younger students as well," Kirin said softly as the fanboys started to cheer and stare at her in admiration.