𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟏𝟒 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃

A snake?!

The snake started to circle itself as they spoke,

"Ever since you two first showed up on my radar, your little activities have had my heart pounding like a drum." The snake said as Kirin began to think stupidly.

Are they....bi? Or something.

Kirin knocked her head and snapped out of her trance,

"How exactly do you know us?" Kirin crossed her arms in confusion and curiosity.

The snake revealed its face,

"Simply put, I know everything. With six eyes at my disposal, it's easy enough to keep two on you."

"You thought you could live the rest of your school days in peace. Ha. You're in for a rude awakening." The snake revealed itself to them as they got in Kirin and Legoshi's faces.

The washing machine suddenly beeped, meaning that Legoshi and Kirin's washing was finished.

"Excuse me for a sec, I think my laundry is done. J-just hold that thought please." Legoshi put his hands up before turning to his washing machine and started to open it.

"Don't want them to get musty..." Legoshi mumbled before taking out his clothes, Kirin crosses her arms.

A rattlesnake appears and admits she's stalking them and they're able to brashly turn his back on the threat. Just like that, they're back into their little world. The snake thought whilst she observed the two animals in front of her.

Ha...just as I thought. There's no limit to their potential. How truly spectacular. I can finally get good luck at the joints of their bodies.

The snake began to scan their bodies like a machine to know if they were eligible for the cause.

The veins that run through his limbs.

The unnatural hair colour she possesses.

The texture of his thick rough fur.

The way that she has no fur at all.

His body is so bold and precise.

And her long ears that she hides behind her hair...

They're still growing but they are already works of art.

"So who did you say you were?" Kirin asked as Legoshi got up from his crouching position to face the rattlesnake.

"Forgive me, Cherryton's only security guard at your service. You can call me six-eyes." The rattlesnake was introduced as she put on her hat.

"I didn't know we had one," Kirin said with her eyebrows up as she was impressed.

"The Drama Club's performance this spring left me completely speechless. The brilliance of your stage persona made it hard to take my eyes off of you two." The snake said as she recalled the moment. Crowds cheering, anger screaming on the stage...