𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟏𝟎 | 𝐀 𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅 𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐏'𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆

Kirin was with Gouhin as she drank some bamboo tea he had made for her. Believe it or not, she liked the bamboo tea.

Gouhin suddenly went outside when they both heard voices outside. Kirin put down her bamboo tea and also walked out to see Legoshi getting robbed by other Carnivores

"I see that my patient is troubling you..." Gouhin said and that's what made the Carnivores run away instantly.

Legoshi turned around to see Kirin?! With Gouhin?!

"Huh? Kirin?! Panda!" Legoshi shouted in relief.

"Uh! I told you it's Gouhin. Not panda and remember even Carnivores such as yourself are in real danger out here." Gouhin reminded the Gray Wolf cautiously as he laid his bamboo sniper on his shoulder.

"Ok but I'm looking for the Shishigumi Hideout, and why is Kirin with you?" Legoshi was cut off by Gouhin.

"Hey! Keep it down would you? Listen, Shishigumi is an organised crime group made up of 35 lions."

"They're a vicious gang that specialises in devourings, even I don't wanna be involved."

"One Wolf against their whole gang.." Gouhin explained as he continued to smoke, Kirin was just listening and wasn't moving an inch.

"O-okay! I understand! At least, show me how to find the lake-!" Legoshi drew words on a fogged car window saying 'map'.

"Were you even listening damn it?! Might as well dig a grave and jump in!" Gouhin shouted at the Gray Wolf next expecting what came next.

"Yeah, I suppose it would be a lot easier. But she was kidnapped, the rabbit girl I was telling you about." Legoshi started to walk away as Kirin was shocked by the name 'rabbit girl.

Haru?

"Sorry to hear that, but there's no saving her. They've probably devoured her by now." Gouhin broke the sad news to Legoshi.

"I need to do it. Whatever it takes, I don't care, I have to make up for the things I did to her as a Carnivore." Legoshi said as he clenched his fists in anger and guilt.

What you did do to her? What exactly are you talking about Legoshi? Kirin stood there next to her father figure as she sipped on the bamboo tea that magically appeared in her hand.

"When we met, I tried to devour her." Legoshi finally told the truth and Kirin spat out her tea and started to cough but soon overcame it.

"And not only that, this loser of a Wolf, is now madly in love with her. I wanna make it up to her and if I'm still alive."

"The first thing I'll do is confess my feelings for her. If I could just get the change." Legoshi said truthfully as he had his hair down and Kirin aggressively sipped her tea.

"Hmph, ridiculous," Gouhin said and Kirin slumped her shoulders in disappointment.

"Oh don't worry, you don't have to tell me where the lake is. Thank you for your time!" Legoshi thanked Gouhin and Kirin suddenly before he started to run.