𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟗 | 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐍

"I'll take number 4." A Herbivore pointed out who he wanted and took a red deer, a child, with them.

"And I'll take number 2." A large Carnivore, a panda perhaps, took the child in return for money.

"NO!" A child's voice cried out as she was dragged by the large panda before her.

"Cmon. Let's go." The Carnivore stayed calm and picked up the child for them to look over the shoulder of the Carnivore, only to see her friend not in sight anymore.

"No..." The child buried her head into the Carnivore's shoulder as she cried out her tears which she will never shed again.

———————————————-

Kirin woke up with fright from her nightmare as she put her hand on her head, she looked buried her face into her face and wiped off the sweat.

A number from hell, if I'm going to live with this forever. So be it. Kirin shouted in her head as she got up and got ready for school once again.

That's what I've been doing. Living with it. That hatred and torture it's something that has deeply scarred me.

Flashback————————————

"Come on Number 7, it's okay. They said they'll give you a sleeping pill before they devour you." A rough voice said as they dragged a small rabbit with them whilst they walked past a cell with two animals inside.

"What's going on with you, Number 4, 2? Are you hungry? You ate your breakfast right?" The rough voice huffed before dragging the rabbit along.

Number 2 was my product ID number. I was 5 years old at the time. When I was being sold as Carnivore food at the Black Market.

I didn't know how to communicate, I knew only a few words. Getting out of this cell, then death. Although, no one was ever able to afford me. Since I was a rare human species.

"Oh, sir! I didn't expect to see you here in a filthy place like this!" A Carnivore spoke as an adult deer stood beside them, right in front of the cell.

"Cut the crap." The deer said rudely before the Carnivore tried to snatch the human with pink hair.

But the red deer child refused to let her go. The Carnivore tried to kick off the red deer of the pink-haired human child.

"Put them back." The adult deer ordered.

"What? Are you sure?" The Carnivore asked whilst holding the two children.

"I'm sure." The deer said one last time before the Carnivore put them back in the cell.

"Protecting one of your own. I admire your sense of justice. He has strong eyes. I'll buy him." The adult deer pointed at the deer. A panda suddenly came over to the cell and pointed at the human.

"And I'll buy her." The panda spoke, and he immediately handed the money over to the seller, whilst the adult deer did the same.