𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟏 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓

As the helpless Alpaca ran with his arm around his bloody shoulder, the red moon bloomed in the night sky.

The Alpaca had a now-creased school uniform on as blood was shown splattered on his shoulder and his neck.

The Herbivore kept on looking behind himself, supposedly he was maybe..being chased?

The Alpaca jumped down the stairs as his shoes echoed across the marble floor, and a silhouette of a much bigger animal was revealed among the light.

The scared animal, who was being chased, ran into an empty, huge room and then closed the two doors quickly.

Once he thought he was safe, the two doors flew open but the Alpaca managed to close them again.

Each time the doors were trying to open, the Alpaca's breath always seemed to hitch in panic.

"You mean, you would eat your classmate? We were always in the same class together." The Alpaca's voice was panicked and rushed, it was silence for a few seconds.

Until then the doors flew open, sending the Herbivore down the red stairs of the large room.

As the larger animal, who broke in, kept looming closer to the Alpaca, the Herbivore crawled backwards and stood up as the doors closed.

The Herbivore now knew he was with a dangerous creature, in the dark, all alone with a killer.

The larger animal's heavy breaths were heard from everywhere as the Alpaca kept on hesitantly looking around.

"So, we're just food after all...for you Carnivores is that how it is?" The Alpaca spoke as he knocked something over and stood on a remote.

The screen shone through the room which showed the words,

'Lecture Overview
Mutual Understanding Between Species'

That doesn't matter in the current situation now, is it?

The Carnivore walked closer to the Herbivore as both of their presences were seen.

The Alpaca's breathing hitched as he screamed his famous last words,

"Carnivores are all...MONSTERS EVERY ONE OF YOU!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A bit over the top for someone's last words that they don't mean but it could qualify.

Now to the current day, the bright morning bloomed among the massive building of Cherryton Academy.

A group of Herbivores looked at the Newspaper with horror and disgust as one of them said,

"Devoured? Didn't you hear, it was Tem from Drama Club." One of them said as a female goat whimpered.

Yes, that Alpaca that was devoured, was mercilessly killed in Cherryton Academy. And his last words weren't much of a show either.

"I know.."

"But Els, he was in your club!" A parrot said to the goat now called Els.

"We just rehearsed yesterday," Els said worryingly.

"I bet a Carnivore student was responsible." A female Donkey said as they looked over to two innocent Carnivores.